Why is Kimbo VS Mercer not on Kimbos record?

Cage Fury was great.....sad it went under.....Being asked to be judge was very flattering....Jim and I had symbols that we were going to use to see what guy we gave the round too! lol jk

I remember thinking to myself, shit this better end soon..! 

Arias

Herring In A Fur Coat -  I'm the best superheavyweight in the world. That is, at least until Kimbo weighs over 265.

If you are better than Tim Sylvia and Brock Lesnar, why aren't you competing at that level?

I didn't realize that they fought at superheavyweight. More surprisingly, I had no idea that Randy Couture would be fighting at superheavyweight against Brock, and that Fedor just fought at superheavyweight against Sylvia.

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -  I'm the best superheavyweight in the world. That is, at least until Kimbo weighs over 265.

If you are better than Tim Sylvia and Brock Lesnar, why aren't you competing at that level?

I didn't realize that they fought at superheavyweight. More surprisingly, I had no idea that Randy Couture would be fighting at superheavyweight against Brock, and that Fedor just fought at superheavyweight against Sylvia.

You said "until Kimbo weighs over 265", not "until Kimbo fights at superheavyweight.  I would bet any amount that Sylvia and Lesnar weight over 265 right this moment.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I meant. For those of you that are a little slow (Herring In A Fur Coat) let me rephrase:

I am the best superheavyweight in the world, until Kimbo begins fighting in the superheavyweight division, which would mean that he weighed over 265 lbs the day of the weigh in, which usually is 24 hrs before the fight takes place. That is unless he moved up to fight in the superheavyweight division, taking on an opponent who weighed more that 265 lbs the day of the weigh in, in which case Kimbo would be technically fighting in the superheavyweight division. Although if he did, he still would not truly be a superheavyweight, he'd be a heavyweight fighting in a higher weight division. Does that clear it up for you?

siouxNYC - it was an exhibition. arias and i were judges for that bout because they couldn't use NJSACB employees.

You totally robbed Mercer.

Herring In A Fur Coat -  I am the best superheavyweight in the world

So does that include everyone who has fought at superheavyweight at least once?  Or only the fighters who are presently active and fighting at superheavyweight?

Everyone who currently weighs in, and fights at 265+ pounds.

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Sean McCorkle - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -  I am the best superheavyweight in the world

So does that include everyone who has fought at superheavyweight at least once?  Or only the fighters who are presently active and fighting at superheavyweight?

Everyone who currently weighs in, and fights at 265+ pounds.
Does this include Semmy Schilt?

Does Semmy weigh more than 265 when he weighs in?

CindyO - 
shanoknowsmma - 
bradu - it had something to do with them not being able to get it licensed as a pro fight. At the last second it was switched to an "exhibition" or the fight would have had to be cancelled. At least I think that's what happened.

It's called...stupid @$$ Florida Athletic Commission red tape political BS.
Their fight was in Atlantic City.

Cindy

Ok...then it's called...stupid @$$ New Jersey Athletic Commission red tape political BS.

Herring In A Fur Coat -  Does Semmy weigh more than 265 when he weighs in?

Absolutely, it's been a long time since he weighted in under 280.

Then yes