Why is Meisha on the SF prelims?

Frank Gallagher - 
mmavixen -
Frank Gallagher - 
mmavixen -
Frank Gallagher -  What fans did she make after the fight? Phone Post

You're kidding, right?
I think she gained some from twitter but she sure as hell didn't gain any from her performance. Obviously not enough for zuffa to give a shit Phone Post

What problem do you have with her performance?  She almost got her arm ripped off...
She showed toughness but besides that...? Phone Post

Geez, why are you such a hater?  She's a good fighter with great wrestling.  Do you hate. talented attractive women that could possibly kick your ass?  

SleepBomb -  as far as SF goes, the best thing they have is the 135 female division.

there male divisions are a joke

please.... strikeforce is nothing more than a liability of the UFC that they are forced to move forward with due to contract obligations. When dana got shut down that was it.

mixedmartialfarts - Looking over Kedzie's record, there's even more reason why this deserves to be shown on the main card and not hidden on the prelims.  She doesn't have the greatest record but when you look at who she's fought it's a pretty impressive list... Jan Finney, Gina Carano, Kelly Kobold, Tara LaRosa, Shayna Baszler, Tonya Evinger, Kaitlin Young, etc.  Combine that with the fact that Tate just fought for the title and this is just a weird move overall.

Great point. I forgot she fought Carano at one point.

Frank Gallagher - 

If she was a draw she would be on the main card. Besides the few exceptions, what women have been a draw? Wmma will go the way of women's boxing. Stars here and there but nothing longstanding. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. Phone Post

Really?  Look at the rest of the SF card and tell me she's not a bigger draw then half the fighters on there.

Frank Gallagher - 
mmavixen -
Frank Gallagher - 
mmavixen -
Frank Gallagher - 
mmavixen -
Frank Gallagher -  What fans did she make after the fight? Phone Post

You're kidding, right?
I think she gained some from twitter but she sure as hell didn't gain any from her performance. Obviously not enough for zuffa to give a shit Phone Post

What problem do you have with her performance?  She almost got her arm ripped off...
She showed toughness but besides that...? Phone Post

Geez, why are you such a hater?  She's a good fighter with great wrestling.  Do you hate. talented attractive women that could possibly kick your ass? 

I think she is a great fighter. I thought this thread was about gaining fans and her spot on the card? Phone Post

You think she's a great fighter, but you said she only sShowed toughness" her last fight, as if she hadn't showed any other attributes or that wasn't enough.  And you don't think she won any fans either, right?

Frank Gallagher - What fans did she make after the fight? Phone Post

Me, I want to "watch" her Phone Post

I was wondering the same. Her last fight was a title fight, and now she's not even on the main card. Strange considering there aren't that many "names" in woman's MMA yet, and she certainly qualifies as one.

Also, its a crime to not have that glorious ass on the main card.

It honestly does not matter if she gained fans or not...that is not the point. You take away the legitimacy of your title when you take a former title holder off of the main card, especially this soon after a failed title defense.

BaraoKix -
Why cant you spell her name right?

Miesha...

You forgot to sign the post

-asshole Phone Post

Mind bottling that they would bury her on the prelims Phone Post

Probably has a lot to do with most people not caring/wanting to see chicks fight. Especially one who has a wrestling base, fighting one who is 16-10.

Not trying to be rude but that is just reality. Phone Post

I agree w/the OP,she shouldn't be on the prelims,she should be on my face...

...book page is what I am saying...

mmavixen - 
Frank Gallagher - 

If she was a draw she would be on the main card. Besides the few exceptions, what women have been a draw? Wmma will go the way of women's boxing. Stars here and there but nothing longstanding. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it. Phone Post

Really?  Look at the rest of the SF card and tell me she's not a bigger draw then half the fighters on there.

jacare is the only male fighter on that card that is worth a fart

I would guess if Scotty Coker has the reigns completely this would never happen.

I'm open to someone with insider info clearing this folly up.

Like I said, big mistake.  Kedzie and Tate put on a hell of a fight and it deserved to be on the main card.