Why is Mike Straka no longer on MMA uncensored?

I'm not upset because he sucked but the way Chael said it led me to believe there more more to the story than just a guy leaving a show.

Interesting, his pictures/bio everything are off the website as well. Something went down. Shoulda been baldie to leave

we had creative differences. They created the show and they wanted someone different :)

Always liked his one-on-one interviews. Knows what questions to ask.

Didn't care for Straka, don't care for Thomas but for some reason I kind of like baldie. He is not afraid to bust balls.

Nate does a good job. Pretty good show IMO Phone Post

They need all new hosts except for Nate. Or do rotating guest hosts for awhile and then stick with the best one.     

What happened with him and Hdnet?? Phone Post

I actually like this show much more than the ESPN show.

Hahahaha he got fired after the Jim Miller incident.

Good riddance.

Straka is a know nothing good for nothing tool IMO. Phone Post

Tap In -  

we had creative differences. They created the show and they wanted someone different :)

That's funny!

Cindy

I met Straka in Vegas a few years ago. Seemed like a cool guy.

Crooklyn - Luke Thomas has been hired to take his place. I'll be interviewing Mike tomorrow if anyone has serious questions they'd like me to ask. 

Just what happened I guess.

Northstars17 - Hahahaha he got fired after the Jim Miller incident.

Good riddance.

Elaborate please Phone Post

Crooklyn - Luke Thomas has been hired to take his place. I'll be interviewing Mike tomorrow if anyone has serious questions they'd like me to ask. 

Did they ask him to change his attitude and he refused? Or did they just let him go? Phone Post

Luke is much better anyway. Strake came off very annoying.

For later. Phone Post

I'm glad Straka is out he was biased as fuck. He was detracting from JDS' victory over Cain saying Cain would easily win if the fight went 5 rounds as if that means anything. Then that ho was interrupting Jim Miller saying there's no way he deserves a title shot to his face and started naming people he thought were above him. DOUCHE

Good riddance

The Wallabee Kingpin -
Northstars17 - Hahahaha he got fired after the Jim Miller incident.

Good riddance.

Elaborate please Phone Post

Ok so Jim Miller was a guest on the show and Mike Straka told him straight to his face he didn't believe Jim should get a title shot if he beats Melvin Guillard (this was right before the Miller/Guillard fight). Straka was saying what about guys like Gilbert Melendez and Eddie Alverez blah blah blah and even the "bald douche" was like they aren't even in the UFC shut up already pretty much. Straka later went on to apologize to Jim Miller saying he "got too comfortable on the show".

Also, Straka went on to say I KNOW A GUY WHO CAN BEAT JON JONES TOMORROW. HIS NAMES TRAVIS BROWNE.

then Jon Jones was in studio the next show and in got brought up and Straka tried to backpedal but he did a horrible job and looked stupid.

After the Jim miller incident the producers had a talk with Straka and he was really quiet the following shows. He was afraid to get out of line again so they replaced him with Luke Thomas because that's what was proposed on the UG. Yes, we got Luke Thomas that job. Before he was just a correspondent and people thought he'd fit well in Mike's place. Phone Post

Radio Raheem - They need all new hosts except for Nate. Or do rotating guest hosts for awhile and then stick with the best one.     

This. Phone Post