Why is no one talking about this movie? ELYSIUM!

This movie looks fucking awesome. Why is no one on the OG talking about it?

Later Phone Post 3.0

Because it looks like a piece of dogshit.

looks like district 9. with humans. it could be good or it could be a typical utopia movie, like the scarjo clone movie, aeon flux, demolition man, logan's run, etc.

The trailer is in my "Movie Trailers" thread...looks really good. Phone Post 3.0

Typical dystopia film that will we be flooded with for a few yrs. Ill watch it eventually but prob nothing to get excited about. Phone Post

ST:OS 'The Cloud Minders'?

I saw the trailer for this the other day and just started Mass Effect (1) yesterday. Do they have any connection? Phone Post 3.0

yusul - looks like district 9. with humans. it could be good or it could be a typical utopia movie, like the scarjo clone movie, aeon flux, demolition man, logan's run, etc.
Utopia? Okay then. Phone Post 3.0

Jesús X - 
yusul - looks like district 9. with humans. it could be good or it could be a typical utopia movie, like the scarjo clone movie, aeon flux, demolition man, logan's run, etc.

did you mean dystopia?

you have a point. i meant the films where utopia seems to be the driving point of the plot, or where a utopia is projected as a backdrop.

of course, most of these films have a second society that fulfills the role of dystopia, or the utopia is less than ideal. what i was referring to was the satellite city.

the genre may have the specific label of dystopia, but i was referring more to the element of specific content.

Looks like this movie is going to have as much hard sci-fi in it as action, so interested

I'm excited for this. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Phone Post 3.0