Why is RALEIGH Frozen?

I just noticed his message in my inbox. Why is his account frozen?

FREE RALEIGH!

anyone know anything?

Who the fuck is Raleigh?

Probably vote downs from his thread earlier today regarding eliminating welfare, Medicare, and other government assistance programs. Phone Post

MrMead - 

Probably vote downs from his thread earlier today regarding eliminating welfare, Medicare, and other government assistance programs. Phone Post

I don't agree with everyone's opinion on here, but voting people down so they get frozen is pretty immature behavior.

Raleigh is still around? Phone Post

Quackers -

Who the fuck is Raleigh?

He was one of the first Englishman to smoke, story has it he was smoking his pipe in the garden and his slave/ servant chucked water on him from behind because he assumed he was on fire.

Also the guy who laid his coat on q puddle so some rich bird diddnt get wet feet

Instrumental to many naval victories for the British( the basic training base is HMS Raleigh ) but it wasn't until I left the navy I discovered he was actually imprisoned, released, imprisoned and eventually hung for spurning the advances of the queen ( he loved another, my gut says her servant, im not sure) under the bullshit accusations of treason Phone Post

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 

Raleigh is still around? Phone Post

not while he's FROZEN

maybe te OG's faggot filter is finally working.

Just got a NEW MESSAGE and he just got account frozen again. WHY are people purposely voting him down? He stated that he was not trolling or making any offensive posts or anything..........so who did he anger and who is abusing the system?

It's a dumb system. Just because someone has a differing opinion, doesn't mean they should be banished Phone Post

Free Raleigh!

Him?

I thought Raleigh was a female.

Who's the opinionated Jewish chick i'm thinking of?

Me Phone Post

Redneck - 

Him?

Jason

The vd system is garbage

this forum member [Raleigh] has told me they are innocent of any trolling charges and has asked me for help. They claim to have been unfairly frozen. I would like to see them able to once again freely contribute to the OG community. I would ask that you help to free Raleigh.

Redneck -

Him?

You are thinking of Radiant. Phone Post

Until Raleigh is free to post and defend himself.......