why is randy not in the new ufc video game?

just looking through the roster before i picked it up tonight

wasn't this part of the legal settlement?

ttt for answers?

He is..you have to press up down up down left right left right b a select and then hit start!!!

He's gonna be in the EA Sports MMA game.
From what I've heard, teh UFC was making them sign life long video game contracts, and not paying them.

Randy's business senses tingled, and he said, "No thanks".

GSP didn't sign the contract, but they but him in the game anyway.

Fitch didn't sign the contract, so they cut him, then he signed it, so they signed him again.

tis a shame

the EA game will probably be technically superior, but lack the star power

unless they sign frank shamrock, kimbo and petruzelli

Kinetsu Hayabusa - tis a shame

the EA game will probably be technically superior, but lack the star power

unless they sign frank shamrock, kimbo and petruzelli

Petruzelli = Star Power....... WTF?!

He's got some sort of deal with EA sports.

BrazilianBomber - He's gonna be in the EA Sports MMA game.
From what I've heard, teh UFC was making them sign life long video game contracts, and not paying them.

Fitch didn't sign the contract, so they cut him, then he signed it, so they signed him again.

Not true at all. Fitch didn't want to sign because Swick got money for signing.

All the top stars got paid to sign but Randy probably was offered a sweeter deal by EA.

It will be hilarious if he is paid based on sales and THQ out-sells EA drastically, which will probably happen. Just another bad business decision by Randy!

Hood_Jitsu - 
BrazilianBomber - He's gonna be in the EA Sports MMA game.

Not true at all. Fitch didn't want to sign because Swick got money for signing.

All the top stars got paid to sign but Randy probably was offered a sweeter deal by EA.

It will be hilarious if he is paid based on sales and THQ out-sells EA drastically, which will probably happen. Just another bad business decision by Randy!

your statement shows the depth of your incompetence. Randy is easily one of the best businessman in mma. clearly you have never played a sports game, cause EA will smash THQ.

your like a little boy who wandered into the conversation, no frame of reference, please exit

Randy swims upstream

Actually I think it was because Randy signed a license agreement for being in the Command and Conquer game, well before any fighting game was announced.

Being a fighter, he maybe should have thought of the possibility that he would be in a fighting game someday.

Randy was smart. The whole "lifetime right" to his likeness was too much to give away.

one of the main reason he's not in the game is because they couldn't program a fighter to hug their opponent up against the cage for 15-25 minutes.

They also own the videogame likeness of Bas Rutten and Frank Shamrock forever based on older deals...hence those 2 were still in the Tapout series as late as 2005.

Its a shame they didn't put them in the new game as well.

TrainJudo - He is..you have to press up down up down left right left right b a select and then hit start!!!

It's up up down down, not up down up down. I WIN AT LIFE!

FingerorMoon - They also own the videogame likeness of Bas Rutten and Frank Shamrock forever based on older deals...hence those 2 were still in the Tapout series as late as 2005.

Its a shame they didn't put them in the new game as well.

How did Bas get into GTA4 then?

unscarred53042 - 
TrainJudo - He is..you have to press up down up down left right left right b a select and then hit start!!!

It's up up down down, not up down up down. I WIN AT LIFE!

I lose.