Why Is Rockhold Grabbing Tiger Balls?

If a kind blue would oblige?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/luke-rockhold-no-malicious-intent-with-tiger-fondling Phone Post 3.0

It's a metaphor for how he approaches his fights. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - If a kind blue would oblige?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/luke-rockhold-no-malicious-intent-with-tiger-fondling Phone Post 3.0

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/08/luke-rockhold-no-malicious-intent-with-tiger-fondling

Video at link also

Tiger dont seem to mind lol

I desecrated the Cross towns highschool tiger statue in similar fashion Phone Post 3.0

Give that hand a good sniff.

He respects mutual massive packages.

Love the tiger's reaction - goes from head down to turned around like 'wtf I could kill your pale ass'.

It's the brown eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Luke is attempting to naturally elevate his testosterone levels.

Grabbing tiger balls with your hand and then sniffing your hand is proven to naturally increase one's testosterone levels.

who gives a shit that he accidentally grabbed a tigers balls. I can't believe people have gotten mad at him and he had to appologize

That's the only way he's getting close to avenging that loss to vitor Phone Post 3.0

How do people get pissed at fucking everything? You think a tiger has a concept of sexual misconduct? lol People are so Godamn retarded and want to anthropomorphize every fucking thing.

If the tiger was pissed off enough there wouldn't even be a Rockhold to get mad at right now.

I've fondled cougars, but never a tiger Phone Post 3.0

octowussy - 
Aaron Becker - who gives a shit that he accidentally grabbed a tigers balls. I can't believe people have gotten mad at him and he had to appologize

How do you ACCIDENTALLY cup a tiger's balls? You fucking yutz.

Is he in Thailand training at Tiger or some shit? If he's at Tiger, time to bet on his next opponent.

it looks like he was petting it then he was like "oh what do we got here?" Then he cupped them and who the fuck cares anyways. I'm sure if the tiger cared or was offended, Luke would have been the first one to know

Aaron Becker - 
octowussy - 
Aaron Becker - who gives a shit that he accidentally grabbed a tigers balls. I can't believe people have gotten mad at him and he had to appologize

How do you ACCIDENTALLY cup a tiger's balls? You fucking yutz.

Is he in Thailand training at Tiger or some shit? If he's at Tiger, time to bet on his next opponent.

it looks like he was petting it then he was like "oh what do we got here?" Then he cupped them and who the fuck cares anyways. I'm sure if the tiger cared or was offended, Luke would have been the first one to know

Well he did do it on purpose for the picture. But I agree, that people should not be offended by this. I think the tiger can take care of itself. Just like when he tried to charm this snake.

That poor tiger is so doped up on cheap sedatives he barely noticed anyway. Those "photo ops" with big cats are the same everywhere.

On Thailand the Tigers are revered, this kind of disrespect of a direct slap in the face of my people, lots of folk in streets calling for rockfold to be deported, there is genuine outrage amongst the people Phone Post 3.0

Probably shouldn't have done it.. a bit immature, but there's far worse crimes in the world. I don't think the tiger suffered any mental trauma from the incident. Let's move on people.

MattyECB - How do people get pissed at fucking everything? You think a tiger has a concept of sexual misconduct? lol People are so Godamn retarded and want to anthropomorphize every fucking thing.

If the tiger was pissed off enough there wouldn't even be a Rockhold to get mad at right now.

don't know about everyone else, but I wasn't pissed at that, I just thought it was weird as hell

First pool parties with teenagers and now sexual molesting a drugged tiger.  I'm waiting for Bisping's comments on this one.