Why is Sam Stout...

So inconsistent?

I mean he seems like he's incredibly talented and has been around for so long, but why can't he maintain momentum??

Do I just think he's better than he is??

Damn, I want him to do so well but he's so inconsistent. Phone Post

I agree. Since his coach passed its been tough Phone Post

caseharts - I agree. Since his coach passed its been tough Phone Post

Yea, but the thing is he won fights since Tompkins passed, didn't he?

It's not like Mark Hominick that seemed to completely lose it after Shawn died and then retired. Phone Post

brahmabull81 - Honestly his striking has looked to be regressing since Tompkins passed away... :/

Could be. Phone Post

Same as hominick Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't seem to have much punching power, outside of the Edwards ko I don't see him hurting anyone with his boxing Phone Post 3.0

Fattiecorpuscle -

It's not like Mark Hominick that seemed to completely lose it after Shawn died and then retired. Phone Post

Mark won a fight too Phone Post

SE555 -

Terrible fighter, can't stand him. He's always out there like he's at an exibition fight. ZERO heart and will to win fights. Same with the other Canadian Pierson. Let's see how the third one does Jimmo, same mental block as Candians other than the french or imports prove.

I guess Rory and Grant don't count? Phone Post

caseharts -
Fattiecorpuscle -

Against who?

He had 4 consecutive losses starting with Aldo and then retired. Shawn passed after the Aldo fight, no? Phone Post

Fattiecorpuscle -
caseharts -
Fattiecorpuscle -

Against who?

He had 4 consecutive losses starting with Aldo and then retired. Shawn passed after the Aldo fight, no? Phone Post

Maybe I'm tripping I Thor he won the yagin fight regardless of the judges opinions Phone Post

caseharts -
Fattiecorpuscle -
caseharts -
Fattiecorpuscle -

Against who?

Maybe I'm tripping I Thor he won the yagin fight regardless of the judges opinions Phone Post

Naw lost a decision in his last 2 fights Phone Post

Chaelismyhero - Sam might have the best chin I have ever seen. He just takes and takes and takes.

Unfortunately this will only last so long. Phone Post

Fattiecorpuscle -
caseharts -
Fattiecorpuscle -
caseharts -
Fattiecorpuscle -

Against who?

Naw lost a decision in his last 2 fights Phone Post

I know he lost I just thought he won on principal aka bad judging Phone Post

That whole group hasn't been the same since Phone Post

SE555 -
Fattiecorpuscle - 
SE555 -

Terrible fighter, can't stand him. He's always out there like he's at an exibition fight. ZERO heart and will to win fights. Same with the other Canadian Pierson. Let's see how the third one does Jimmo, same mental block as Candians other than the french or imports prove.

I guess Rory and Grant don't count? Phone Post

That's just it, it's an inherent Canadian brain warp where they think they can't do well against anyone. GSP because he doesn't think in English, is the reason he's so successful, he's not actually Canadian.

Rory, check the action shots of all his fights, he hits like a hipster, embarrasingly so. TJ 's great but falls into the small minded Canadian 'second best' inherent country wide psyche.

When push comes to shove, nay, push push, push, a Canuckle Head will hit back hard. Some one or something needs to light a fire under the 'nice' Canadians.

The last time I checked, GSP was born in St. Isidore, Quebec, which, if I'm not mistaken, is located in Canada.

That's the last thing I have for this very poor troll attempt. I will now stop feeding the troll. Thanks for posting though Phone Post

This Phone Post 3.0

He's had a long UFC career fighting the same way in every fight...and looking the same...in every fight...

There's just something not right about that...

How anyone can say Stout doesn't have heart is completely baffling to me. The guy gives his all, every time. He deserves respect.