Why is the app such a POS?

Got a android, downloaded the app and it crashes every minuet.

I'm using a 2nd generation itouch to post this, I didn't pay shit for the app cause my itouch is jailbroken and the app works fine with no problems.

Bought the app when I got my new phone and it's useless. Just keeps crashing. How in the fuck can you charge for something that doesn't work. Get your shit together you damn crooks.

Mma is robbing me left right and center these days.

Literally fuck the UG at this point, gotta go to mmajunkie to get my info now and their app is free and WORKS! But their forums suck balls.

Fix your shit, and stop charging for something that should be free, especially when it doesn't work.... Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Phone Post

First world problems indeed.

When i pay for something I expect it to work.

The fact that the app cost money but you have to pay more to get access to all the features is a fucking joke. Phone Post

Haha will do Phone Post

The lack of communication from the owners is very disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Well the message board is pretty shoddy and they charge money for stuff that many other forums offer to users free of charge. So you shouldn't be surprised. Phone Post

Works for me? Phone Post

Well good for you art, good for you Phone Post

Does anyone else use the app on a windows phone? Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle - The lack of communication from the owners is very disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I find most irritating and seriously when will the android app be updated??? Phone Post 3.0

"Got a android, downloaded the app and it crashes every minuet. "

I'd recommend a dance in a different style, in that case. Perhaps a waltz or maybe even something more modern such as the fox trot.

Bigjon29 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - The lack of communication from the owners is very disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I find most irritating and seriously when will the android app be updated??? Phone Post 3.0

They've said they focused on the iPhone one because there are more iPhone app users. So the fact that you are a paying customer is overruled by the fact that they don't feel like bothering with it yet. Phone Post

MMAOutsider -
Bigjon29 -

They've said they focused on the iPhone one because there are more iPhone app users. So the fact that you are a paying customer is overruled by the fact that they don't feel like bothering with it yet. Phone Post

Would be interested to know the percentage of phone users plus the split of iPhone and android Phone Post 3.0

I have the BlackBerry z10, use to use the android app (am right now) but much prefer the browser it's better than this pos app. Phone Post