Why is the UFC Youtube account suspended?

Anyone who has a website who posts any videos put out by the UFC, for instance the Cain Velasquez video blogs, etc. take a look... none of them are working. So I got to the UFC's Youtube page and it no longer exists????? WTF???  anyone know what's up with that?

maybe they heard dana was bringing back his video blogs... 

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ufc&search_type=&aq=f

Maybe their PR person leaked something that wasn't supposed to be leaked until next week.

Wow, very strange. It doesn't even say they deleted it, it says that youtube suspended them and their videos violated their terms of service. Glancing through their TOS and guidelines...

"Loretta Hunt gate" broke their guidelines but they deleted EVERYTHING so that doesn't make any sense. Curiously, their guidelines also say not to post any video that "shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated". That seems like a pretty odd precedent to set to completely disallow combat sports, though. Who knows what's going on.

Hah, maybe they got banned for abusing the Copyright Claim system? Zuffa lawyers are apparently not with the whole concept of "fair use"

nooooooooo!

smoogy - Hah, maybe they got banned for abusing the Copyright Claim system? Zuffa lawyers are apparently not with the whole concept of "fair use"

if a youtube site exceeds bandwidth sometimes their account gets suspended, it has happened to TNA Wrestling in the past a few times because their traffic was so high. They should be back online soon enough.

thefightnerd -  if a youtube site exceeds bandwidth sometimes their account gets suspended, it has happened to TNA Wrestling in the past a few times because their traffic was so high. They should be back online soon enough.

Weird because both the UFC and WEC YouTube accounts are down.  Do you think both sites would similtaneously be down? 

not good

I don't understand a few of you guys are confused.

You do know what's going on right?

LetsTalkItOut - I don't understand a few of you guys are confused.

no

NateTurnedMaiaLightsOff - 

no
its pretty clear that zuffa has gone out of business expect scott coker to have a bigannouncement coming your way soon

bongwater7654 - 
NateTurnedMaiaLightsOff - 

no
its pretty clear that zuffa has gone out of business expect scott coker to have a bigannouncement coming your way soon

"Well well well motherfuckers..."