Why is the UG deleting threads for UFC?

Obviously you guys know what I'm referencing, but it's black and white ... Mma.tv is straight up working for the UFC? I knew there were speculation, but is it fact now? Phone Post 3.0

Because this forum is run by guys that bend over for dollars.

EckY -

Because this forum is run by guys that bend over for dollars.

Exactly... Phone Post 3.0

Who gives a flying fuck?
Don't you guys have anything better to do than than worry about petty bullshit like that?
Everything in the world has a hidden agenda, and yall worried about a fucking mma website?
Everytime I see shit like this, I wonder how you losers make it through your day. Phone Post 3.0

Where you at Kirik. We want explanations. Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - Who gives a flying fuck?
Don't you guys have anything better to do than than worry about petty bullshit like that?
Everything in the world has a hidden agenda, and yall worried about a fucking mma website?
Everytime I see shit like this, I wonder how you losers make it through your day. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - Who gives a flying fuck?
Phone Post 3.0

I was going to write out a reply that highlights why this forum has gone to absolute shit, but then I realized that it would probably get deleted.

This forum is basically well-passed the point of death. It is just spasming now. No amount of "top men" yelling clear with the defibrillators can bring it back. The name remains the same, but the heart is gone. It's the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and this is the Donald Sutherground. Phone Post 3.0

It bothers me sunny and many more paying customers ask a question why did my threads get deleted and no mod will even respond. Phone Post 3.0

KevinMcAllister - I was going to write out a reply that highlights why this forum has gone to absolute shit, but then I realized that it would probably get deleted.

This forum is basically well-passed the point of death. It is just spasming now. No amount of "top men" yelling clear with the defibrillators can bring it back. The name remains the same, but the heart is gone. It's the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and this is the Donald Sutherground. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Kevin.  Just damn.

Hopefully The UG can un-attach itself from Zuffa's horse.

Over time, that just might be the wise thing to do.

Zekolas - It bothers me sunny and many more paying customers ask a question why did my threads get deleted and no mod will even respond. Phone Post 3.0

How are you a paying customer if you are a mud?

The top MMA website is controlled by the top MMA Org.... shocking. Phone Post 3.0

couldn't agree more I Didn't realise this was a ufc thread I always thought it was an mma thread Phone Post 3.0

This website needs high profile people posting here. It's how they can justify charging a premium for basic features and why threads get scrubbed.

June White

Maybe they'll DTWM on us and give us a "speculation ground" or a "TMZ ground?"

Oh wait, that's the front page. Phone Post 3.0

This site has some of the most biased, agenda riddled moderators. I'd like to give Kirkrike the benefit of the doubt and sat he just doesn't know what's going on or is really naive, but I have a hard time believing that. This likely trickles down from the top.

Why not just call this site TassMartialArts.com? It's state run with Kirkrirk sending orders to delete UFC/Fertitta threads and moderators who freeze people who they deem to have insulted their favorite fighters.

Trane -
Cadillacphat - Who gives a flying fuck?

Hi Lorenzo!

You caught me. Phone Post 3.0

I love that people just want and explanation and it is pretty much crickets, dreamer tried to give one, but was so off base it was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

McSurly -
Zekolas - It bothers me sunny and many more paying customers ask a question why did my threads get deleted and no mod will even respond. Phone Post 3.0

How are you a paying customer if you are a mud?
I am not what is why I referenced sunny; the person that made the thread asking why.

Sunny is a blue how is he not a paying customers? Phone Post 3.0