Why is the UG full of Pansies?

it's the internets is the correct answer

internets is filled with sensitive bitches that love to talk shit

Renzo's Elbow - The tough and hard nosed people who are well know fighters (men and women) who have actually fought do post with informative answers to people asking intresting questions.

The rest of us "self-conscious pansies" are rellegated to asking hollow useless questions like which is better judo or jitsu and I can kick your arse/no I can kick yours. All the while the guys and girls with the answers read and laugh and the petty postings :-(

Well, that is a great theory there Einsten, I agree, the pro fighters here (Myself included) add something of great value, but ,the fact remains that you (and people like you) are a total fucking pussy..Maybe if you can explain that, I can get to the bottom of this problem as a whole..So, instead of being over sensitive about how people post..Please tell me why you are such a god damn pussy..  

Is this in reference to something or some thread in particular?

Pernicious - Is this in reference to something or some thread in particular?
I think Quincy's been trying to channel Gunny Hartman, lately.

you threatened to have me banned numerous times practice what you preach buddy

Pernicious - Is this in reference to something or some thread in particular?

It would be harder to find a thread without it...

NJstileNJ - you threatened to have me banned numerous times practice what you preach buddy

I call it tough love..I was hoping it would make you man up..But, I admit..I failed miserably.

Quincy drinks yanno

Train Judo - 
NJstileNJ - you threatened to have me banned numerous times practice what you preach buddy

I call it tough love..I was hoping it would make you man up..But, I admit..I failed miserably.

makes no sense you always act like an insecure pansy oh well

RickStorm - 

Quincy looks like Yanni

fixed that for you

NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 

^Classic case of projection..

Pernicious - 
RickStorm - 

Quincy looks like Yanni

fixed that for you

LOL

Train Judo - 
NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 

Booooooooooring...have fun with this thread junkie

NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 
NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 

Junkie? LOL!! Does my drug abuse bother you? You dont even know me..How can what I do bother you? Maybe, just maybe, you are an over sensitive pansy??? Admit it, you are..Calling me a junkie proves that..

p.s. thanks for reminding me, I have 4 vicodin in my desk drawer..

"Please tell me why you are such a god damn pussy.."

I'm a pussy cuz I don't train Judo?

...runs to hide behind mother's knee...

NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 
NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 

Shouldn't you be stalking Haulsport?

"I'm a pussy cuz I don't train Judo?"

While true, it doesnt explain the cause, merely why you won't train judo..

RyanWilcox - TJ---What do you expect from a bunch of butt-floppers?

Good question..I guess it's just my nature (as a judoka) to want better for people, but, alas, we don't live in a perfect world, brother..

I agree

Zedlepln - 
NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 
NJstileNJ - 
Train Judo - 

Shouldn't you be stalking Haulsport?

oh yea...where is that fattie...
your welcome for the reminder TJ keep up the good work sport