Why is the world so quite about Islamic Terror?

No one is speaking about the hordes of Islamic terrroris  raiding through Europe?

Why are they so quite about the possible genocide that is taking place in Artsakh again Christian Armenians?

They have purposly infested into Europe to spread there terrorism. Its sad nothing is being done

1 Like

In light of recent event this is kind of the RFA. VU

The powers that be hate Christianity, and everyone else is scared of getting their head chopped off for speaking up.

2 Likes
Testiculos Ferro - The powers that be hate Christianity, and everyone else is scared of getting their head chopped off for speaking up.

Christianity is a problem too, just generally not a violent problem on a terroristic/separatist level. Much much bigger fish to fry ATM though, so you guys are getting a pass for now. Unless Islam can be practiced at the level of modern Christianity, which is possible when you look at everything being overlooked in the Bible, it needs to go. 

Everybody licking Khabib's ass and buying the humble nice warrior shit lately.

1 Like

WFA.

Acidic -

No one is speaking about the hordes of Islamic terrroris  raiding through Europe?

Why are they so quite about the possible genocide that is taking place in Artsakh again Christian Armenians?

They have purposly infested into Europe to spread there terrorism. Its sad nothing is being done

No one is speaking about it? Lol.

Oh shit forum im a asshole. Mods please move it OG

News cycle already had its time with this issue

Didnt you hear about Trump signing the WFA act?

The reason is that the liberals in America make false equivalencies.

"They've beheaded 250 people."

American Liberal: "Oh yeah? Someone in NJ got called a towel head last month, so we're just as bad."

1 Like

I told the truth on facebook about how the Uyghur Liberation Army are terrorists - they blew up a train station in Urumqi in 2014, causing three deaths and 79 injuries - and the result was a 7-day ban for me.

In “revenge,” I joined parler.

Because it never was about muslims. It was about wars for profit and control.
Right now it makes no sense for the elites to fuel basic boomer racism. This could change when the Syria project is getting finalised or another 911 is ordered by CIAMOSSAD.
Right now, muslims are to be abused victims of “White supremacy”.