Why is there not more outrage?

Warzone209 - 
ChaelPFan - 

And how are people defending jones here? A champ flat out refused to fight.. Let alone an out of shape middleweight after he just finished a full training camp. And an event was cancelled because of him?!?!! Wtf is this wwe? A champion, a true champion, should be confident in fighting anybody at any time. Not picking and choosing who and when they fight. That's what bullies do, chael is right. Phone Post

1. How out of shape can Chael be after his Toughest fight of his life last month...

2. He refused a fight on 8 days notice...Pacquaio Mayweather every boxing star would have done the same.

3.  Your right about WWe Chael getting a title shot for getting TKO'd last month would be WWe shit.

4.  An even was canceled because is was equal to strikeforce challengers thats JBJ fault how?

5. Picking and chooising his fights? Jones said he would stomp Chael on sept 22nd if Dana wanted..

I can tell by the way you spell and articulate yourself you are part of the Jones family, and by family I mean .....

Deputy Porker - 
Principe03 - I think the outrage is how dumb American MMA fans are, here's some of those reasons:

- Jon Jones is not the UFC! Dana White shouldn't blame one man for the cancellation of an event, it's very juvenile and basically admits that the rest of the fights weren't worth shit.

- Chael Sonnen just lost his last match, this isn't WWE I don't care about the argument that he makes money with his mouth for the UFC. Last time I checked, 90% of the time it's winners, champions, and fight finishers that put butts in seat not a 8-7 PED using loud mouth self-promoter.

- Jon Jones had a crazy 2011 schedule that included dismantling the majority of Light Heavyweight contenders. I think he can deny fighting the aforementioned so called "contender" who wants an immediate title shot in a new weight class.

- To go back to why American MMA fans are idiots, this is not a hair salon gossip machine this is a paid gladiator sport. Your job is to pay for the PPV at home or bar, drink beer, "Just Bleed", and see who wins a fight. Fighters fight and love him or hate him Jones is making you his bitch by beating your favorite fighter.

- Last but not least Henderson knew about his injury three weeks ago, but oh wait he's the mellow former Pride champ that we should never put any heat on right? The fact he never mentioned anything to the UFC about his injury now has caused all the dominos to fall.

- The UFC is a promotion and NOT a sport I am convinced of that. Yes it might be on FOX and what not but a sport has a logical ranking system and not something based on "who's the popular fighter." I know boxing has PPV's built upon the champion fighting #3 or #4 contenders and not these made up #1 contenders each and every PPV. It has cleaned up its act a bit by going away from the "Nu-Metal poser" age but still has a bit of growing to do.

You’re an idiot and I will show you why

UFC 148 can now officially be called the largest live gate in promotional history in the United States after figures released by the Nevada State Athletic Commission on Tuesday.

According to the figures, UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen 2 raked in a whopping $6,901,655 live gate, surpassing UFC 66 by nearly $1.6 million dollars.

And Jones vs. Sonnen would have probably done similar numbers even with a lack of build up to the fight

It would have done nowhere close with a crappy build and shitty undercard. It will do way more if Sonnen gets a couple wins at 205 first

Have you morons already forgotten that Hendo was the original opponent not Chael they did pick him because it made sense they picked him because it would of saved the card though I do agree some blame should rest on the UFC they have options

Deputy Porker - Have you morons already forgotten that Hendo was the original opponent not Chael they did pick him because it made sense they picked him because it would of saved the card though I do agree some blame should rest on the UFC they have options

Do you realize how similar their styles are? Not to mention they're both on team quest and both Greco roman fighters. How much could he have to change? Quit defending this coward of a champ we have. Phone Post

Warzone209 -
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - 
Warzone209 - 
ChaelPFan -  And how are people defending jones here? A champ flat out refused to fight.. Let alone an out of shape middleweight after he just finished a full training camp. And an event was cancelled because of him?!?!! Wtf is this wwe? A champion, a true champion, should be confident in fighting anybody at any time. Not picking and choosing who and when they fight. That's what bullies do, chael is right. Phone Post

1. How out of shape can Chael be after his Toughest fight of his life last month...
  2. He refused a fight on 8 days notice...Pacquaio Mayweather every boxing star would have done the same.
  3.  Your right about WWe Chael getting a title shot for getting TKO'd last month would be WWe shit.
  4.  An even was canceled because is was equal to strikeforce challengers thats JBJ fault how?
  5. Picking and chooising his fights? Jones said he would stomp Chael on sept 22nd if Dana wanted..

I can tell by the way you spell and articulate yourself you are part of the Jones family, and by family I mean .....

You're mad because you're looking for any reason to bash JBJ.  Try to argue my points instead of lame insults..Look the sad fact is Hendo tore his MCL in his knee 3 weeks ago, he couldn't train for 3 weeks now instead of getting an mri and telling dana he couldn't honor his contract and fight he waits till the last week..

.Had he done whats right and got an MRI since his leg was so fucked he couldn't train he could have told Dana Dana then could have told JBJ to get ready for Chael sonnen which would have been enough time to get ready for him since he said he would have been ready for Chael sept 22nd like he says now...But no Hendo is a fan favorite rightfully so and nobody gives him any shit for fucking this all up instead blame the fighter whos already hated on these forums JBJ.

Hendo was training for the last three weeks, he tried to work through his injury. It wasn't until he couldn't train anymore that he called Dana, which he did as soon as he realized he wasn't going to be ae to fight. Phone Post

Warzone209 -
ChaelPFan - 
Deputy Porker - Have you morons already forgotten that Hendo was the original opponent not Chael they did pick him because it made sense they picked him because it would of saved the card though I do agree some blame should rest on the UFC they have options

Do you realize how similar their styles are? Not to mention they're both on team quest and both Greco roman fighters. How much could he have to change? Quit defending this coward of a champ we have. Phone Post

Chael and Hendo same styles !??!?!

Chael - No KO power

Hendo - KO Power

Hendo - No double legs/ No Single legs / No shots / No changing of levels

Chael--Alll of thee above...

Hendo - Orthodox stance

Chael - South Paw

You know shit about MMA for you to even make that statement chaelPfan...

Chael no ko power? Only guy to rock Anderson.... Just because we haven't seen Dan use the same wrestling as chael doesn't mean it isn't similar. They're both Greco roman monsters what else do you need to know? And who gives a fuck about fighting style chael offered to fight Jon that night in Vegas. And you're telling me Jones is the champ?.... Phone Post