Why is this person considered an "MMA" Journalist?

How did a SJW/Activist be given a voice in our sport? Does he fight? Does he have a Black Belt? Im willing to bet no. So why does SBNation let him infect MMA fans with his toxic, hardcore left wing, disgusting idea's? Who do we contact to let them know we arent into this feminist propaganda?  

1 Like

![](upload://oyhnJi9EuuJByUbZ1UNZDS374tu.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://xcaptllf4a0dA89YLu0wFtxbpWv.jpeg)

1 Like

NOTHING but anti white propaganda, bashing every fighter he can. Pushing the myth of white supremacy. 

Absolute nonsense. Fuck this guy

47 Likes

Guy is a miserable fuck. He finds a way to be upset about every single fucking thing in his articles and you would think that would be par for the course of Bloody Elbow but he takes the cake.

5 Likes

HE works for Open Democracy. Isnt that a Soros organization?

1 Like
Erik Apple -

HE works for Open Democracy. Isnt that a Soros organization?

I believe there are ties. 

2 Likes

I knew who you were talking about immediately lol

This person is a brainwashed beta cuck muslim faggot pos who only writes stupid long-ass shit about big bad Putin and Kadyrov influencing this or that. Or white supremacists.

11 Likes

We should all tweet @zidansports

Tell him to get the fuck out of our sport

2 Likes

Him and Elias should fuck on camera for LGBTQRS+- solidarity.

1 Like

lol what a faggot

5 Likes

So, you want to cancel him?

11 Likes
wiggum - So, you want to cancel him?

NO. i want him to stick with what he knows

Sucking communist dicks

1 Like

I’ve read very little of his material but from what I’ve seen it’s always some sort of race baiting, political bullshit. Shit like this is one of the reasons I stopped following Bloody Elbow. Has he written anything where he isn’t bashing a fighter? 

5 Likes
Erik Apple -

Sucking communist dicks

Lol. I guess “cancel” is a weird word to use but he definitely doesn’t seem to have the knowledge and/or skill of an MMA journalist. 

2 Likes
Erik Apple -

Sucking communist dicks

So in other words, cancel him lol 

6 Likes
Erik Apple -

Or you can just not read his bullshit. I dont like him either, but this trend of trying to get people fired just because you dont like what they say is ridiculous.

11 Likes
HillboFrateTrane - 
Erik Apple -

Sucking communist dicks

So in other words, cancel him lol 

Yeah. You want to cancel him. That’s fine, I guess. Or cancellation is a nebulous and stupid concept.

2 Likes
JoeHurley - 
Erik Apple -

Or you can just not read his bullshit. I dont like him either, but this trend of trying to get people fired just because you dont like what they say is ridiculous.

EXACTLY.

If you fight fire with fire, we all get burnt in the end.

2 Likes
MasterofMartialArts - 
Erik Apple -

Sucking communist dicks

Lol. I guess “cancel” is a weird word to use but he definitely doesn’t seem to have the knowledge and/or skill of an MMA journalist. 

I think at different points in his career, he has done important work – most notably with exposing the links between MMA and strongmen.

My problem is with Zidan is two-fold:

1. Bloody Elbow doesn’t seem to require normal journalism standards for him. For example, in his hit piece on Renzo, he never spoke with people who are loyal to and love Renzo – including those who disagree with Renzo’s political statements. The piece wondered “why is Renzo so beloved” but never asked people who love him. That’s just lazy, shoddy journalism.

2. His brand seems to have bad incentives. He gets highly publicized pieces that expose the nefarious. But, what happens when he investigates something and it’s perfectly on the level? To me, he has an incentive to promote the outrageous.

3 Likes