Why is this person considered an "MMA" Journalist?

Erik Apple -
Smilin like Rashad -

I can't wait for his article about this place...lol

I Hope he writes about me specifically. He cant cancel me because I dont give a fuck. And the woke pussies cant touch my business either

Also, you’ve got to be at least semi famous to get cancelled really 

4 Likes

![](upload://zfYxNZWrlEjdA5ppKbqeZtcq9Zv.jpeg)

1 Like

you cannot be unbiased if you are a self lableled "activist"

it is impossible to be an unbiased "activist"

therefore, he is not a true "journalist", as most MMA "journalists" are not true journalists

mma "journalism" is a shit show of unqiualified losers with terrible grammar

2 Likes
Erik Apple -
Smilin like Rashad -

I Hope he writes about me specifically. He cant cancel me because I dont give a fuck. And the woke pussies cant touch my business either

Doesn't one have to be significant and famous, before someone writes about them. It doesn't make sense to waste time and effort writing about someone no one knows.

You're showing your low IQ again.

1 Like
Altofsky -

Him and Elias should fuck on camera for LGBTQRS+- solidarity.

Fuck both those shit disturbers. Not one sane person would read their shit if they didn't use this social justice schtick. 

1 Like
Erik Apple -

![](upload://xcaptllf4a0dA89YLu0wFtxbpWv.jpeg)

All good read.

Believeit - 
Erik Apple -
Smilin like Rashad -

Doesn't one have to be significant and famous, before someone writes about them. It doesn't make sense to waste time and effort writing about someone no one knows.

You're showing your low IQ again.

Well, I am writing about Believeit right now, and Believeit is an unknown piece of shit.

4 Likes
Erik Apple -

NOTHING but anti white propaganda, bashing every fighter he can. Pushing the myth of white supremacy. 

Absolute nonsense. Fuck this guy

The myth of white supremacy?

I've been told by people who know you that you have a low IQ. Every time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, you go and prove them right.

1 Like
In Limbo -

therefore, he is not a true "journalist", as most MMA "journalists" are not true journalists

Remember when an activist was someone like mlk, rosa parks. ,cesar chavez and not just a random douchebag with a smartphone or laptop?

3 Likes
cyberc92 -

Guy is a miserable fuck. He finds a way to be upset about every single fucking thing in his articles and you would think that would be par for the course of Bloody Elbow but he takes the cake.

If you were born with the name Karim and looked like a limp wristed tofu farthing pansy, you'd be pissed off at the world and hate yourself as well. 

1 Like
Believeit -
Erik Apple -

NOTHING but anti white propaganda, bashing every fighter he can. Pushing the myth of white supremacy. 

The myth of white supremacy?

I've been told by people who know you that you have a low IQ. Every time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, you go and prove them right.

Apple living in this fags head rent free. Lol

3 Likes

Believeit 

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn...

Oh look, a 20 year old account that was dormant until it started spamming the forum with troll posts a year ago.

5 Likes
In Limbo -

Yeah and bad spelling

1 Like
knockoutfighter -
Erik Apple -

I thought he called out Ali Abdelaziz for being a terrorist???? Along with Mike Russel

In Limbo -

Just like the word "racist" has a completely new and watered down definition, now "journalist" does too.

Some of these ding dongs think if they make a blog post somewhere that now makes them a journalist.  

1 Like
diamondcutter20 -

Karim Zidan was the editor of bloodyelbow when convicted ped0 Iain Kidd still worked for the site. Kidd had been convicted for 6 months before a random Twitter user unearthed the conviction.  Karim claims to have not known about employing a ped0. And he wants to pass judgement on others? 

THe pic of this Karim guy is pretty creepy

Who has hair like that?

Lol

MMA Media is infected with people like him it seems. One of the most libertarian sports ever created.. and filled with SJWs that cover it. 

5 Likes
phatcat -

![](upload://zfYxNZWrlEjdA5ppKbqeZtcq9Zv.jpeg)

Your parents are going to be upset if they see this.

Morgz -
In Limbo -

Just like the word "racist" has a completely new and watered down definition, now "journalist" does too.

Some of these ding dongs think if they make a blog post somewhere that now makes them a journalist.  

https://youtu.be/I7VEx2dviNk

2 Likes
BTR -
ShanTheMan - 
BTR -
Erik Apple - 

The myth of white supremacy? The myth? You’re just gonna go ahead and erase history now?

So every media company, hiring manager, movie, song, etc is all BLM or anti male or anti white but somehow white supremacy is still considered a threat. Its insanity. 

White people commit very few crimes against non whites. 

According to the FBI, yes, white supremacy is considered a significant threat. Y’all are like alcoholics who can’t even get past the first step of admitting the problem.

You just typed out Y’all.

1 Like