Why is this person considered an "MMA" Journalist?

Believeit -
Erik Apple -
Believeit -
Erik Apple -

We should all tweet @zidansports

Tell him to get the fuck out of our sport

It's not your sport. It's as much his sport as it is yours. And besides, you weren't very good at "our sport." You failed at it.  

Your desperate jealousy is palpable

You will never be me, accept it dork

Jealousy of what? I would consider myself a loser if I switched places with you. The thought of it scares the hell out of me.

You can Believe that it is my sport and id love to hear your accomplishments in it. Or stories about your world training and partners and how many dicks you can fit in your mouth

BTR -
Erik Apple - 

NOTHING but anti white propaganda, bashing every fighter he can. Pushing the myth of white supremacy. 

Absolute nonsense. Fuck this guy

The myth of white supremacy? The myth? You’re just gonna go ahead and erase history now?

AMERICA is the least racist and most free country in the world for non whites. The End

Dreville79 -
Erik Apple -
Smilin like Rashad -

I can't wait for his article about this place...lol

I Hope he writes about me specifically. He cant cancel me because I dont give a fuck. And the woke pussies cant touch my business either

Also, you’ve got to be at least semi famous to get cancelled really 

HAha touche!

Erik Apple - 
Dreville79 -
Erik Apple -
Smilin like Rashad -

I can't wait for his article about this place...lol

I Hope he writes about me specifically. He cant cancel me because I dont give a fuck. And the woke pussies cant touch my business either

Also, you’ve got to be at least semi famous to get cancelled really 

HAha touche!

OP you might have a chance to be written about if the criteria was most triggered.

Is this just an outlet for stolen election anger tho?

1 Like

Zidan also does a lot exposes on the link between authoritarian leaders in the Islamic world and MMA like that Chechen warlord dude and the Kuwaiti royals. You would think a lot of you guys would be all over that…

So OP and the rest are upset a nazi is getting exposed for who he is?

wtf

1 Like
Wasa-B - Zidan also does a lot exposes on the link between authoritarian leaders in the Islamic world and MMA like that Chechen warlord dude and the Kuwaiti royals. You would think a lot of you guys would be all over that...

He does good work on that topic. It has made me think twice about some business decisions.

I do think he is lazy when it comes to soliciting comments about his subjects. His Renzo piece was a hit piece and shoddy journalism. He asked why Renzo is so popular, but didn’t ask the people loyal to him (including those people with different politics than Renzo) for their take.

Honest Lee - 

wtf

Must have been the final straw. Dam SJW.

wiggum - 
Wasa-B - Zidan also does a lot exposes on the link between authoritarian leaders in the Islamic world and MMA like that Chechen warlord dude and the Kuwaiti royals. You would think a lot of you guys would be all over that...

He does good work on that topic. It has made me think twice about some business decisions.

I do think he is lazy when it comes to soliciting comments about his subjects. His Renzo piece was a hit piece and shoddy journalism. He asked why Renzo is so popular, but didn’t ask the people loyal to him (including those people with different politics than Renzo) for their take.

Seems like that piece was the exception tho. Most of the other stuff is in line with the authoritarian/terrorist/organized crime links to MMA, no? That said, Bolisinaro is in fact a cunt and he did expose if I recall some questionable shit that Renzo did in support.

And as far as comparing Zidan to the average MMA journalism standard, he’s clearly levels above. Most MMA writers are in fact more like bloggers. There are few pieces that actual research or technical analysis is done. Yes, I agree that he should have done what u suggested above from a normal journalistic standard.

Wasa-B - 
Honest Lee - 

wtf

Must have been the final straw. Dam SJW.

lol.

Wasa-B - 
wiggum - 

Seems like that piece was the exception tho. Most of the other stuff is in line with the authoritarian/terrorist/organized crime links to MMA, no? That said, Bolisinaro is in fact a cunt and he did expose if I recall some questionable shit that Renzo did in support.

And as far as comparing Zidan to the average MMA journalism standard, he’s clearly levels above. Most MMA writers are in fact more like bloggers. There are few pieces that actual research or technical analysis is done. Yes, I agree that he should have done what u suggested above from a normal journalistic standard.

Agreed.

THREAD was starting to get infected with liberal trolls. Yuck

1 Like

@Wasa-B This is an example of Zidan’s journalistic laziness.

" Since signing a $100 million exclusivity deal with Spotify, Rogan has falsely claimed that “left-wing people” started the wildfires in Oregon (which he later apologized for), stated that he doesn’t plan to take the COVID-19 vaccine because he didn’t feel he “needed it,” and criticized the transgender community."

Why not mention that Joe openly and publicly apologized for getting the wildfires thing wrong? On the vaccine issue, I recently listened to his episode with Doug Stanhope and he said he’d probably get a vaccine, so I suspect it’s not that simple. And the transgender comment doesn’t provide any context.

I’m not a blanket Rogan defender. But, journalists are responsible to add context and Zidan has given that up.

It was such hard work responding to a thread in my thread history but I just had to do it. Next I’m considering clicking up top in my browser to create a new tab, but I might just wait until next week because I’m so busy breathing air and blinking.

Zidan is what my people in our native tongue refer to as a “bitchassnigga”.

2 Likes