Why is.......

Ed Herman fighting in Strikeforce this weekend? Phone Post

I'm not sure, was wondering myself. I assume it will be a one time cross over fight if jacare needed an opponent Phone Post

Uncle Muay Thai - I'm not sure, was wondering myself. I assume it will be a one time cross over fight if jacare needed an opponent Phone Post

Thats understandable but its a lose lose for him. If he wins, so what he beat a strikeforce fighter, if he loses he lost to what many see as a fighter from a second tier organization. I like Jacare and all but horrible chose for Ed Phone Post

Jacare needed an opponent. Herman was guaranteed a return to the UFC win or lose. He took the fight.

Joshua J King - More proof that they could have been doing this from the get go. A win for Herman would be a good win. It's not really lose lose situation or him as I'm sure his nuts were on the chopping block to begin with. Either lose on a UFC card and get cut or lose on a Strikeforce card and still get one more shot in the UFC for doing them a favor. Phone Post

No way he was in danger of bn cut. In his last 5 he has 4 wins and 1 nc against stoner Shields lol Phone Post

Joshua J King -
tylerthebear -
Joshua J King - More proof that they could have been doing this from the get go. A win for Herman would be a good win. It's not really lose lose situation or him as I'm sure his nuts were on the chopping block to begin with. Either lose on a UFC card and get cut or lose on a Strikeforce card and still get one more shot in the UFC for doing them a favor. Phone Post

No way he was in danger of bn cut. In his last 5 he has 4 wins and 1 nc against stoner Shields lol Phone Post

Oh shit. My bad. I thought he was on a down slide. I'm thinking of Dave Herman. Phone Post

That's what i assumed. Had me confused for a second though Phone Post