Why Islam is right about women

as always, bps kicks down another great segment. Make sure to share with your leftist friends!

5 Likes

cliffs, comrad

4pdboxing - 

cliffs, comrad

It's worth the watch ;)

uhhhhh

4pdboxing -

cliffs, comrad

People were posting flyers around Boston that said "Islam is right about women". The video just states the obvious that it causes internal conflict in the "woke" because they say Islam and all cultures are beautiful and should be celebrated, but they also know that Islam is oppressive to women. So to agree with Islam is to agree with oppressing women, and to believe that women should have liberty and equality to men means Islam is not beautiful and should not be celebrated.

That's it, the video just states the obvious about the flyers 

1 Like

It's a magnificent troll job.

It's like a Zen koan.

Next: Islam is right about gays.

2 Likes

That's just your cognitive dissonance fucking with you

1 Like
gokudamus - Next: Islam is right about gays.

Lol

1 Like
gokudamus - Next: Islam is right about gays.

Change my mind

Though you want people to be happy and believe as they wish, what in the world are these pink-haired LBGTQRSTUV nutcases on about, screaming and wailing about hats, for example.

I seriously doubt if any of them have actually been abused or anything and all have lead lives of privilege.

It's as though they have mad-cow disease and it's eating up their logic and reason centers. Brain fever.

1 Like

Lol

Shaven snatch, gold!  It's the rule.

I'm a big fan of black pigeon speaks.  

gokudamus - Next: Islam is right about gays.

lol

Going for the kill, I see.

Chomas - 
gokudamus - Next: Islam is right about gays.

my god if someone started posting stuff like that in major US cities the reaction would be wonderful lol, I would pay to see people react to that for 2 hours 

You know this has to be the next level of the game. I can't believe nobody has done it yet.

i like when people but up funny signs to cause confusion and chaos. npc memes are prolly the best joke of this year. funny vid

I see these Turn to Jesus signs on the freeway. I wonder if it's a troll job. Would I find him if I turn?

sicko - 
4pdboxing -

cliffs, comrad

People were posting flyers around Boston that said "Islam is right about women". The video just states the obvious that it causes internal conflict in the "woke" because they say Islam and all cultures are beautiful and should be celebrated, but they also know that Islam is oppressive to women. So to agree with Islam is to agree with oppressing women, and to believe that women should have liberty and equality to men means Islam is not beautiful and should not be celebrated.

That's it, the video just states the obvious about the flyers 

thanks, fren!