why isn't Jeff Goldblum in movies anymore?

dude had this amazing screen presence that I hadn't seen since I first saw a young Brando A Street Car Named Desire. Goldblum always STOLE the show in every scene he's in and his characters were ALWAYS pivotal for the movie to conclude. Even when he's not in a movie, he still steals the show because you can't help but think "Man if Jeff Goldblum was in this, this movie would be so much better."

I don't know if it's just me, but I enjoy nothing more than watching the classics...Godfather, Star Wars, Shawshank, Chinatown, etc with Jeff's heavenly visage mentally imposed on the lead actor's face.

Thus, it is with great sorrow that I ask: why, pray tell have this titanic thespian not acted recently?

He was in the The League recently played Roxins dad. Phone Post

I asked the same about Gene Hackman. Cause, you know, when was he ever in a bad movie or at least not totally great in a movie.

Turns out Gene is just old and doesn't work much anymore.

Not sure on Goldblum.

I hear he's busy teaching acting to dumb young sluts and banging them. Phone Post 3.0

goes to my gym and saw him at whole foods the other day...seems like a total douche

Poop Doodle - I hear he's busy teaching acting to dumb young sluts and banging them. Phone Post 3.0

Ill take that job. Phone Post

Due to my lady friend, I'm aware of a recurring role he has on Glee.

Deathwish was his best role ever...

Portlandia. It's not a knot Phone Post 3.0

TheGreatGodMARS - 
Poop Doodle - I hear he's busy teaching acting to dumb young sluts and banging them. Phone Post 3.0

Ill take that job. Phone Post

I was friends for a while with a guy who claimed to know him. I don't know if he actually did, but he said Goldblum basically chose projects based on whether there were any women in the cast he wanted to try to bang.

typecast

Because Matt LeBlanc pissed on him.

MARC BULGER - 

I know he fucked one of Rogans friend's wife. He was her acting teacher, straight plowed her. Phone Post

Is this on a JRE? If so, what number?

Onikage -
MARC BULGER - 

I know he fucked one of Rogans friend's wife. He was her acting teacher, straight plowed her. Phone Post

It was on one if the Andy Dick episodes. Im pretty sure it was Andy's wife he was banging. Phone Post 3.0

Kneeblock -

Ditto Steve Guttenberg

Stonecutters disbanded Phone Post 3.0

He was awesome as Ruxin's dad on The League. Phone Post 3.0

H'es busy slingin dick and throwing ropes SON

BigWave Dave -
Onikage -
MARC BULGER -  I know he fucked one of Rogans friend's wife. He was her acting teacher, straight plowed her. Phone Post

It was on one if the Andy Dick episodes. Im pretty sure it was Andy's wife he was banging. Phone Post 3.0

Andy dick has a wife?

Shocked. Phone Post

He was groundbreaking in Deathwish. Phone Post 3.0