Why isn't Marvin Harrison mentioned

When it comes to completely scumbag violent athletes. I get that he was great at hiding the fact that he is sociopath but still its like people just never bring it up. People talk about Ray Lewis, kaep, rice, hunt ect.. but Harrison is never in the conversation. Why? 

1 Like

He had a quiet image on the field and his was career was over from old age shortly after his gun incident.

TzTinkle - He had a quiet image on the field and his was career was over from old age shortly after his gun incident.

Gun incedent? He shot two people and shot into a car that had a 10 yr old kid in it. Then when one of the guys he shot started running his mouth then he was murdered. I understand he was almost retired but he seems to get a pass for some reason. 

1 Like
William H Muncy - 
TzTinkle - He had a quiet image on the field and his was career was over from old age shortly after his gun incident.

Gun incedent? He shot two people and shot into a car that had a 10 yr old kid in it. Then when one of the guys he shot started running his mouth then he was murdered. I understand he was almost retired but he seems to get a pass for some reason. 

Yup.... that whole story is so shady.

Hard not to believe that he didn't kill that guy.

lionsoul -
William H Muncy - 

Yup.... that whole story is so shady.

Hard not to believe that he didn't kill that guy.

It's crazy as fuck. The first shooting is with his gun found at the scene(Harrisons car wash) . He says he only shot it once when he first bought it and it's been in his safe at home ever since. Then they match the casings to his gun that nobody else had access to (by his own admission). Then when one of the guys he originally shot is murdered in his car right down the street from Harrisons bar and the only security footage that would possibly identify the killer goes dark right as his face would have been clear. You guessed it the security footage was from Harrisons bar. I don't know if I'm remembering right but I think the detectives were extremely pissed at the SA for refusing to file charges or there was some fukkery going on something along those lines 

Lol did a quick Google search, Holy fuck

Q. When was the last time you or anyone else fired your FN 5.7-caliber handgun?
A. Probably the day that I bought it.
** Q.** What day was that?
A. In 2006 or 2007. 
Q. Where do you store this weapon?
A. In a safe at my home in Jenkintown, Pa.
Q. Today, you had it at the car wash? Do you know how it got there?
** A.** I brought it today, twenty minutes before you came.
** Q.** Are you saying that the 5.7-cal handgun that you own was in the safe at your home up until today, when you decided to bring it to your shop in the 2500 blk. of Thompson St.?
** A.** Yes.

Huh.  I hadn't heard ANY of this.  

I thought of this a week or so ago.

Definitely not the dude to play with.

His career ended before the social media era and he was very classy on the field so all that helped.

1 Like
William H Muncy -

Lol did a quick Google search, Holy fuck

Q. When was the last time you or anyone else fired your FN 5.7-caliber handgun?
A. Probably the day that I bought it.
** Q.** What day was that?
A. In 2006 or 2007. 
Q. Where do you store this weapon?
A. In a safe at my home in Jenkintown, Pa.
Q. Today, you had it at the car wash? Do you know how it got there?
** A.** I brought it today, twenty minutes before you came.
** Q.** Are you saying that the 5.7-cal handgun that you own was in the safe at your home up until today, when you decided to bring it to your shop in the 2500 blk. of Thompson St.?
** A.** Yes.

I'll allow it

Tony Dungee is also a piece of shit. 

He was such a pussy on the field. He couldn't hit the ground or sideline soon enough after a reception.

Harrison was a bad ass on and off the field, deff not one to fuk with. I remember that whole situation was shady, Peyton and the Colts distances themselves from him quick. Top 10 receiver in NFL, my oppinion. ...... on another note, will there ever be another RB like Barry Sanders?

Poop Doodle -

details?

Kwang -

He was such a pussy on the field. He couldn't hit the ground or sideline soon enough after a reception.

While I always thought it was a soft move it's how he survived in the nfl for all those years. Pretty smart looking back imo. He was not a big guy.

ufc98newb - 
Poop Doodle -

details?

My honest opinion is that Dungee is an asshole because he lobbied hard for Michael Vick to get back into the league.

I like animals more than I like people.

I hate Michael Vick.

1 Like

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2018/04/landlord-marvin-harrison-allegedly-went-after-a-tenant-with-a-baseball-bat.html

Got to appreciate a guy like Harrison being willing to do any job big or small.

Just read up on it a bit. I can't believe he wasn't charged. 

TzTinkle - https://www.crossingbroad.com/2018/04/landlord-marvin-harrison-allegedly-went-after-a-tenant-with-a-baseball-bat.html

Got to appreciate a guy like Harrison being willing to do any job big or small.

Lol. Ahh you legitimately made me laugh this Sunday morning. No clue why I found that so funny. Just what you said titled with that links description killed me.

Completely correct OP. He's a scumbag that gets a pass. I think maybe a lot of people are just unaware of the entire story.