Why Isn't MSM Extolling Hydroxychloroquine Success

Ask yourself why? France has had a huge success, Cuomo is not applauding its success and asking for more. Los Angeles doctors are having great success, and now the Louisana govenor just ordered 75K doses.

So why is the news media including most of Faux News still questioning its effectiveness? Hmmm, Its almost like they don't want this to end.

Sick fucks, all of them!

6 Likes

You use only stories to fit your narrative. It's 2020, it's about your agenda not the "truth" or actual news. 

5 Likes
kungfugrip -

You use only stories to fit your narrative. It's 2020, it's about your agenda not the "truth" or actual news. 

This

1 Like

You aren’t wrong. The left is more disgusting and vile than i could ever even imagined. They would rather watch people die and the country fail than for trump to succeed. 

The left regurgitates Chinese propaganda verbatim in the name of “wokeness” 

They are pancreatic cancer to this country and if this the citizens don’t purge these lunatics from office in November than China will be one step closer to their goal of ruling the world

6 Likes

Probably because it seems very marginally effective at best and creates risk for a lot of patients?   

5 Likes
kungfugrip -

Spot on

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/04/06/coronavirus-covid-19-hydroxychloroquine-james-cannizzaro/

https://www.deccanherald.com/international/world-news-politics/hydroxychloroquine-saved-my-life-from-covid-19-us-lawmaker-822298.html

Hydroxychloroquine saved my life from COVID-19: US lawmaker

DEM Lawmaker

Karen Whitsett, a Democratic lawmaker from Detroit who got infected of coronavirus last month, has credited Hydroxychloroquine tablets and the US President Donald Trump for saving her life in the battle against the deadly COVID-19 infection.

Read more at: Hydroxychloroquine saved my life from COVID-19: US lawmaker | Deccan Herald

1 Like

Two months ago no one every heard of hydroxychloriquine.  By June it will be a bigger political talking point than climate change lol.

2 Likes

https://www.wpbf.com/article/coronavirus-patient-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-his-life/31918996

Coronavirus patient says hydroxychloroquine saved his life

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. —

"There is a direct correlation between me taking it and me feeling better 10 hours later," Rio Giardinieri says.

Giardinieri, 52, says the reason he is still alive is because of the drug hydroxychloroquine, an old anti-malaria medicine.

"It started with the fever and headache, progressed to heavy sweating, and then I developed a very bad pain underneath my shoulder blade," Giardinieri said.

The south Florida businessman says he nearly passed out walking into Memorial Regional Hospital and was eventually diagnosed with coronavirus and pneumonia.

Doctors put him on oxygen in the intensive care unit but he says he was still unable to breathe. After more than a week in isolation with it getting harder to breathe, he said his goodbyes to his wife and three children.

"There's certain people in the world you can't check out of without saying goodbye to, and no matter who you are, you are never prepared," Giardinieri says.

Then a friend sent him a recent article about hydroxychloroquine.

At a news conference last week, President Trump said the Food and Drug Administration was fast-track testing it and a related drug, chloroquine, as treatment for COVID-19. It has already proven successful to treat coronavirus patients overseas, though it hasn't been approved by health officials.

After some back and forth with an infectious disease doctor, he was authorized to take the drug.

"Woke up at exactly 4:45 in the morning with no symptoms, pretty crazy, I woke up looked directly at the clock and it dawned on me, wait a second,I can breathe. I called my wife and my wife said, 'What is wrong with you?' and I said, 'What do you mean?' and she said, 'You sound normal. That was a sure sign that something had gone right," Giardinieri says.

1 Like
Pura Vida -

Probably because it seems very marginally effective at best and creates risk for a lot of patients?   

Did you see Cuomo’s press conference today? They used it on 1100 patients and anecdotal evidence looked very good. They ordered more for NY. Of course he gave no stats and nobody asked.

1 Like

because their is only anecdotal evidence.  i guess fauci is following the msm agenda with fake news.

jpm995 -
Pura Vida -

Did you see Cuomo’s press conference today? They used it on 1100 patients and anecdotal evidence looked very good. They ordered more for NY. Of course he gave no stats and nobody asked.

Yes.  Great if it helps.  It just seems that many are presenting it like it is a cure or a massive game changer and it does not seem to be from anything I’ve read.

1 Like

Aren't they using it on people who are very sick? What's the risk?

1 Like
vincan469 -

because their is only anecdotal evidence.  i guess fauci is following the msm agenda with fake news.

Yes, it must not be working. After all, Cuomo wants more after the first 750K doses he received didnt work. He must be a fucking idiot.

2 Likes
LieDetector -

Camicom you seem you like you need a break from the internet.

No need to be cooped up at the keyboard all day! You should get out to a service at your local megachurch, go shopping at all your favorite stores, visit a crowded beach... you know, just live life to its fullest. 

LD when is the last time you actually started a thread or had something positive to say instead of just Orange Man Bad or Cami bad? I have a pretty damn good memory and cant think of a single time. Maybe you can post it in this thread.

3 Likes
Pura Vida -
jpm995 -
Pura Vida -

Yes.  Great if it helps.  It just seems that many are presenting it like it is a cure or a massive game changer and it does not seem to be from anything I’ve read.

I think many want it desperately to be a cure to end this nightmare, human nature i guess. I wish Cuomo would have given a clearer description of the results. 

It's because Obama isn't in office any longer. Had Obama touted it he would be the next coming of christ per media.

3 Likes

This doctor in LA is praising it. Said it works great.

https://abc7.com/coronavirus-drug-covid-19-malaria-hydroxychloroquine/6079864/

jpm995 -
Pura Vida -
jpm995 -
Pura Vida -

I think many want it desperately to be a cure to end this nightmare, human nature i guess. I wish Cuomo would have given a clearer description of the results. 

Have you read the sticky thread on here?  That should give you a pretty good idea.