Why isn't Paul Daley in the UFC?

Just watched a bunch of his fights and he's been on a great run - minus one decision loss about 5 fights ago.
Has some awesome KOs and his fight with Diaz is one of the craziest mother fucking rounds of fighting ever!
If we can get over Jon Jones driving over pregnant ladies then surely we can forgive Daley for taking a swing at Kos. Phone Post 3.0

You said it, the Koscheck thing. Dana said at the post fight presser that even if Daley was the next Anderson Silva he'd never be in the UFC again.

You answered your own question homie Phone Post 3.0

He is suspended for 'life' for the way he acted that night after the punch, not for the punch itself....

too much of a dick to say 'oh, yea - sorry that was wrong'

Brozef - You said it, the Koscheck thing. Dana said at the post fight presser that even if Daley was the next Anderson Silva he'd never be in the UFC again.
Dana must really hold a grudge. Like a scorned ex girlfriend.
Usually the UFC will hold unto some European fighters even on a bad streak so they can help sell events in the UK etc so I would imagine having Daley would be good business for UK/Ireland events.
They're going back to London next year I believe...if Daley makes a hard pitch for it maybe they will reconsider? He's prob happy wer he is tho - Coker seems to be well liked Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - You answered your own question homie Phone Post 3.0
Yea I remember why he was fired but just in light of the likes of Jones antics and a few other silly bastards in the UFC keeping their jobs, I thought I wud bring his name up (and because I'm sitting watching bellator Dynamite atm lol) Phone Post 3.0

well ufc hired gilbert yvel after he ko'd a ref....

Nuevo Haole - He is suspended for 'life' for the way he acted that night after the punch, not for the punch itself....

too much of a dick to say 'oh, yea - sorry that was wrong'

Sorry to leave out details wasn't aware of that. I looked him up and I see that his fight before the Koscheck fight he missed weight by a bit. I know Dana hates that shit. He was probably just fed up with him at that point.

ranier wolfcastle -

well ufc hired gilbert yvel after he ko'd a ref....

In fairness if someone KOd mazzagati they wud probably get a performance of the night bonus Phone Post 3.0

The vast majority of UFC fighters are expendable. Paul was shown to not be elite and then capped it off with a PR nightmare. He would never be able to win gold in the UFC, bring in a significant number of new fans, or generate additional profits, so there would be absolutely no upside to bringing him back.

Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0

Dick Niaz - The vast majority of UFC fighters are expendable. Paul was shown to not be elite and then capped it off with a PR nightmare. He would never be able to win gold in the UFC, bring in a significant number of new fans, or generate additional profits, so there would be absolutely no upside to bringing him back.
Do u not think he is a good draw for European mma? UFC is always looking euro fighters by looks of it. And he's a bit of a heel, great for building up hype fights with people who are more popular.
I agree he's not a huge draw but he's certainly a bigger name in mma than a lot of current UFC roster - and he comes to fight.
I just think Dana White is being stubborn as fuck in his case Phone Post 3.0

Because he's in bellator padding up his record a bit with as much cans as possible

BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
While u r probably right - u wud have to probably ban the Diaz bros after strike force brawl then. And that wud suck. wud have to ban jake shields too ... Although the I wouldn't lose sleep over that one lol Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - 
Dick Niaz - The vast majority of UFC fighters are expendable. Paul was shown to not be elite and then capped it off with a PR nightmare. He would never be able to win gold in the UFC, bring in a significant number of new fans, or generate additional profits, so there would be absolutely no upside to bringing him back.
Do u not think he is a good draw for European mma? UFC is always looking euro fighters by looks of it. And he's a bit of a heel, great for building up hype fights with people who are more popular.
I agree he's not a huge draw but he's certainly a bigger name in mma than a lot of current UFC roster - and he comes to fight.

Maybe he doesn't want to be in the UFC?

He is probably a bigger draw than mighty mouse....... Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie -
ChiefMac - 

Maybe he doesn't want to be in the UFC?
It's certainly looking a lot more appealing these days than ever before - quality money/your own sponsors and your employer doesn't hate u lol Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - 
BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
While u r probably right - u wud have to probably ban the Diaz bros after strike force brawl then. And that wud suck. wud have to ban jake shields too ... Although the I wouldn't lose sleep over that one lol Phone Post 3.0

You are different than I as I definitely lose sleep time anytime Jake isn't on a card

jellyonalady - 
He is probably a bigger draw than mighty mouse....... Phone Post 3.0

Possibly, but the draw is only one consideration. Your point would be a good argument if DJ was a middle tier challenger instead of one of the best P4P fighters on the planet.

"He wasn't sorry"

Incorrect

You mean "He didn't lie with the obligatory token statement PRETENDING he was sorry" the token statement people attach to "TRUE CONTRITION! FORGIVE HIM!"

No one is actually sorry they do that stuff, they are sorry they got caught, like Todd Bertuzzi's crocodile tears after he broke Moore's neck.