Why isn't Paul Daley in the UFC?

Dana also said Nate Marquardt would never fight in the UFC again after not disclosing his TUE ... I reckon Daly's situation is a lot worse though. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - ^ Thats not necessarily true. However its hard to expect him to feel bad IN THE MOMENT right after the incident when hes still pissed off. Its usually later on when reflection is added to the equation that true guilt and sorrow is felt.

IIRC Daley has said a few times since then that he regrets throwing the punch and hes sorry about the unprofessionalism.

Apparently you guys never saw Sugar Bear attacking dudes at press conferences and Barrera-Morrales straight up BRAWL at a presser. Combat sports have always had incidents like this, but Daley was treated like a pariah for some reason.

Yeah fair enough, but people want to hear he's sorry for the action not the circumstance or the picture it painted.

If he could have done it in some other capacity that doesn't cost him his job say, Diaz brothers at a WSOF event style he would still do it.

Because the ufc are party poopers Phone Post 3.0

I respect at leas that he didn't grovel with a token statement, it's unfortunately the line that society draws as actual contrition real or not so he is a scapegoat like Jason High.

ranier wolfcastle -

well ufc hired gilbert yvel after he ko'd a ref....

Crazy shit. Didn't happen in Dana's turf so all is forgiven. Phone Post 3.0

Possible rematch in bellator now. Which is a good thing to bring eyes on Daley. I hope this rematch happens at least. Phone Post 3.0

I think it's also because he's had some legal troubles since being cut from the ufc.
It sucks too because their really is some awesome fights for him in the ufc Phone Post 3.0

Brandon Thatch vs Paul Daley would be fun Phone Post 3.0

It's an odd situation. Dave said he would never let him back in and he's kept his word. Very confusing since the man almost never tells the truth. Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS - It's an odd situation. Dave said he would never let him back in and he's kept his word. Very confusing since the man almost never tells the truth. Phone Post 3.0
Hey! Dave is a good guy. Phone Post 3.0

Its not like Paul devastatingly ko'd Kos either. The punch didn't even phase him. Definitely not right, but a simple fine or suspension would do.

A lifetime ban is ridiculous, and there are far worse offenders fighting in the UFC right now.

What's all the fuss about Daley? It's not like there aren't plenty of better WWs outside the UFC.

Tomato Can - What's all the fuss about Daley? It's not like there aren't plenty of better WWs outside the UFC.
True but he wants to bang. Why no he bang? Danga not let banga . Phone Post 3.0

Who cares? He's got some good fights lined up in Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac -
BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
While u r probably right - u wud have to probably ban the Diaz bros after strike force brawl then. And that wud suck. wud have to ban jake shields too ... Although the I wouldn't lose sleep over that one lol Phone Post 3.0
1) he's not the draw of nick Diaz
2) he's not the fighter or the draw of either Diaz
3) The Kos incident
4) continuing to show no remorse and say he wouldn't want to be in the UFC again.

He's just getting his wish. Phone Post 3.0

scourge - Its not like Paul devastatingly ko'd Kos either. The punch didn't even phase him. Definitely not right, but a simple fine or suspension would do.

A lifetime ban is ridiculous, and there are far worse offenders fighting in the UFC right now.
The fact that he didn't even damage Kis with a sucker punch is as much reason NOT to sign him. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - 
scourge - Its not like Paul devastatingly ko'd Kos either. The punch didn't even phase him. Definitely not right, but a simple fine or suspension would do.

The fact that he didn't even damage Kis with a sucker punch is as much reason NOT to sign him. Phone Post 3.0

Get lost welcher.

It's BS, he needs another shot Phone Post 3.0

I thought i remeber reading he admitted he probably overeacted and would be willing to talk to Paul and consider it. Phone Post 3.0

QuintonRammedMyPage -
BubblesNS - It's an odd situation. Dave said he would never let him back in and he's kept his word. Very confusing since the man almost never tells the truth. Phone Post 3.0
Hey! Dave is a good guy. Phone Post 3.0
Jesus, how did I write Dave? I meant egg. Phone Post 3.0