Why Killing A Lion Is The Most Cowardly Thing You

CAN DO!!!!!!!

This cunt wrote

"An incredible day hunting in South Africa! Stalked inside 60 yards on this beautiful male lion...what a hunt!"

Id like to watch a Male lion gut her and start eating her while she was still alive to watch. Article on how "hard" it is to hunt a lion....

People who kill for pleasure are scum.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-killing-a-lion-is-the-most-cowardly-thing-you-can-do

this really pissed me off ...

While I think that killing a lion like that for fun is a complete waste. I also think the backlash against this lady has been a crazy overreaction. 

The inter web mob going after this woman are a bunch of cunts.

Leave that shit on Facebook and off the OG please.

Usually only manly men, not girls or men who scream like girls go lion hunting. Exhibit A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNgwZgoKFc

Glovegate - People who kill for pleasure are scum.
What a faggot. Phone Post 3.0

now all the animal rights fags will flock here. You know they pay tens of thousands of dollars to do these "hunts" whether you like it or not, they are doing more good than harm when they do these "hunts"

are you peta fags are fuckin ridiculous with thinking that animal lives are equal to human lives

The day when a 100 pound bitch is able to kill a giant male lion and then be like, "Lol, totes killed dis lion! Now watchin Twilight LOLZ!" has finally come.

Now hunting should be banned, because it is no longer a sport.

This is essentially liked having steroids that allow Dakota Fanning to hit grand slams off of Tim Lincecum and then have people still pretend that baseball is competitive.

Now you're just killing real lions as part of a glorified video game.

Those days have been around for a very long time.

Aaron Becker - are you peta fags are fuckin ridiculous with thinking that animal lives are equal to human lives

While I think people are overreacting I was raised in a household with my grandfather the game warden right next door and I was always taught that trophy hunting is for sad folks with something to prove. 

Do I think she should be thrown in jail or that animal life is equal to humans? No, but that doesn't mean it's not a waste. 

I do hunt, and I get that it's not neccessary for me to kill a deer or a waterfowl. I could always just buy my food at the grocery store

With that said, trophy hunting makes me sick to my stomach, what a stupid thing to do

Aaron Becker - now all the animal rights fags will flock here. You know they pay tens of thousands of dollars to do these "hunts" whether you like it or not, they are doing more good than harm when they do these "hunts"

I could give a fuck less about animal rights, I'll eat a Big Mac right now and buy a pair of uggs for my mom just because it's funny to see sheep with missing patches of wool.

But when some big titty bimbo is killing the most savage animal ever then you have to realize this is no longer a sport or a hunt.

But yeah, I don't know how you think they're doing more good than harm, unless the lions in that particular ecosystem are overpopulating it?

Zenoplata - 
Aaron Becker - now all the animal rights fags will flock here. You know they pay tens of thousands of dollars to do these "hunts" whether you like it or not, they are doing more good than harm when they do these "hunts"

I could give a fuck less about animal rights, I'll eat a Big Mac right now and buy a pair of uggs for my mom just because it's funny to see sheep with missing patches of wool.

But when some big titty bimbo is killing the most savage animal ever then you have to realize this is no longer a sport or a hunt.

But yeah, I don't know how you think they're doing more good than harm, unless the lions in that particular ecosystem are overpopulating it?

the amount of money that they are handing out to "hunt" for the lion outweighs the death of one lion

Aaron Becker - are you peta fags are fuckin ridiculous with thinking that animal lives are equal to human lives

Did you look at this link?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-killing-a-lion-is-the-most-cowardly-thing-you-can-do

Hardly hunting when you can just walk up and kill one.? I don't care how much money it is its disgusting and get off your soap box "people are more important" your an ignorant fool

Anyone got her name? She's got some big ol titties. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be terrified to be within 60yrds of a lion

They can close that distance before most people can react it is by no means am easy task to do Phone Post 3.0

MainelyBJJ - 

Did you look at this link?

Hardly hunting when you can just walk up and kill one.? I don't care how much money it is its disgusting and get off your soap box "people are more important" your an ignorant fool

you saying she needs to die for killing a lion makes you far more of an ignorant fool, comparing a lions life to a person