Why Killing A Lion Is The Most Cowardly Thing You

clattymine - Anyone got her name? She's got some big ol titties. Phone Post 3.0

Melissa Bachman

Who cares it's just an animal. You fags need to direct your outrage to all the starving kids in the world. Phone Post

clattymine - Anyone got her name? She's got some big ol titties. Phone Post 3.0

She hosts a hunting show.

http://4-akamai.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2013/08/melissa-bachman-bowfishing-04e0afa3-sz480x480.jpg

http://wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Bachman-bear.jpg

http://imagevat.com/uploads/1252012/551034210.jpg

http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/melissa-bachman-shooting-555x370.jpeg

I don't see how it's a waste I'm sure that lion fed a local community. And I guarantee that buzz feed article is 100‰ inaccurate.... The Lions he saw were completely use to seeing people on a daily basis. I guarantee that the lion she killed, albeit was on a farm it was more wild and not used to human contact. Phone Post 3.0

MarcVanBas - 
Aaron Becker - are you peta fags are fuckin ridiculous with thinking that animal lives are equal to human lives

herp de derp de derp I pull trigger go boom boom and if y'all don't agree then y'all must be one of them homosexual faggots derp derp.

go back to your city house cause you are oblivious to how the world works

Aaron Becker - 
Zenoplata - 
Aaron Becker - now all the animal rights fags will flock here. You know they pay tens of thousands of dollars to do these "hunts" whether you like it or not, they are doing more good than harm when they do these "hunts"

I could give a fuck less about animal rights, I'll eat a Big Mac right now and buy a pair of uggs for my mom just because it's funny to see sheep with missing patches of wool.

But when some big titty bimbo is killing the most savage animal ever then you have to realize this is no longer a sport or a hunt.

But yeah, I don't know how you think they're doing more good than harm, unless the lions in that particular ecosystem are overpopulating it?

the amount of money that they are handing out to "hunt" for the lion outweighs the death of one lion

If she really supports conservation her money wouldn't be dependent on wanting to kill the animal she's trying to conserve. 

Ive seen friends signing something on facebook about banning this chick.
I dont mind deer hunting and what not but trophy hunting like this sickens me. One day we will realise how bad it is and it will probably be too late imo Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - 
Zenoplata - 
Aaron Becker - now all the animal rights fags will flock here. You know they pay tens of thousands of dollars to do these "hunts" whether you like it or not, they are doing more good than harm when they do these "hunts"

I could give a fuck less about animal rights, I'll eat a Big Mac right now and buy a pair of uggs for my mom just because it's funny to see sheep with missing patches of wool.

But when some big titty bimbo is killing the most savage animal ever then you have to realize this is no longer a sport or a hunt.

But yeah, I don't know how you think they're doing more good than harm, unless the lions in that particular ecosystem are overpopulating it?

the amount of money that they are handing out to "hunt" for the lion outweighs the death of one lion

Lolwat?

Are you retarded?

Unless that money is going directly to fund some sort of preservation organization then the transfer of money from one individual to another has no intrinsic value to the ecosystem.

That is such a laughably stupid thing to think that you either have to be in 4th grade or functionally retarded.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Such heinous acts need to be addressed! This cannot stand.

I've taken it upon myself to find all her personal information from the internet. I've taken serious action. I've sent emails to her children's schools. I've alerted her employer that they've hired a murderer. I've called her many times on her landline and mobile phone with vaguely threatening remarks. I've ordered 7 pizzas to her house. I've posted her pic to several online forums. And, of course, I have taken the fight to Facebook and "shared" this brutal pic with my group of friends. As of this morning, it's got 8 "likes"

Stay strong brothers and sisters.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Zenoplata - 
Aaron Becker - 
Zenoplata - 

Lolwat?

Are you retarded?

Unless that money is going directly to fund some sort of preservation organization then the transfer of money from one individual to another has no intrinsic value to the ecosystem.

That is such a laughably stupid thing to think that you either have to be in 4th grade or functionally retarded.

do your research, they have to pay an amount to go hunting that goes directly to the reserve she's hunting on they she has to pay another amount that also goes directly to the reserve if she's get an animal

Why kill something for the sake of killing?

Kill it with your bare hands now from 60 yards away with a gun

Killing these animals serves no purpose Phone Post 3.0

Not one opinion will be changed in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - 
MainelyBJJ - 
Aaron Becker - are you peta fags are fuckin ridiculous with thinking that animal lives are equal to human lives

Did you look at this link?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-killing-a-lion-is-the-most-cowardly-thing-you-can-do

Hardly hunting when you can just walk up and kill one.? I don't care how much money it is its disgusting and get off your soap box "people are more important" your an ignorant fool

you saying she needs to die for killing a lion makes you far more of an ignorant fool, comparing a lions life to a person

Oh fuck you amd your humans are more important then animals. That just shows you how ignorant you are.  When there are no more animals and just humans what then dumbass.

Fucking bible thumpers jeeeshhhhh

Look at that fucking cunt with her bleached teeth, spray on tan and silicon filled chest.

She looks like she just came out of a plastic factory.

I'd like to see her get those bleached teeth kicked down her throat.

Darup - Who cares it's just an animal. You fags need to direct your outrage to all the starving kids in the world. Phone Post

Should we feed them lions?

MainelyBJJ - 
Aaron Becker - 
MainelyBJJ - 

Did you look at this link?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-killing-a-lion-is-the-most-cowardly-thing-you-can-do

Hardly hunting when you can just walk up and kill one.? I don't care how much money it is its disgusting and get off your soap box "people are more important" your an ignorant fool

you saying she needs to die for killing a lion makes you far more of an ignorant fool, comparing a lions life to a person

Oh fuck you amd your humans are more important then animals. That just shows you how ignorant you are.  When there are no more animals and just humans what then dumbass.

Fucking bible thumpers jeeeshhhhh

I'm not a bible thumper at all but you use emotion instead of logic to determine what's more important, you are what is referred to as a "cidiot"

Admiralcackbar is a man who speaks good sense.

You guys can bitch about hunting all you want but take a moment to consider where the conservation movement started and where most of its funds come from. Hunters. We pay for the liscenses and the studies that keep our game safe in the united states. Why, because we always want to come back next year and hunt again. So get off your silly little high horse and recognize that the sooner lion hunting goes the way of american style game management they will be safer than ever before. Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid thread. If she wasnt a woman there wouldnt be any outcry about this.

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Not one opinion will be changed in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. That's pretty much the size of it.

Aaron Becker - 
Zenoplata - 
Aaron Becker - 
Zenoplata - 

Lolwat?

Are you retarded?

do your research, they have to pay an amount to go hunting that goes directly to the reserve she's hunting on they she has to pay another amount that also goes directly to the reserve if she's get an animal

So wait, it's a reserve that allows the animals on it to be hunted?

That's a pretty shitty reserve. That's like me having a puppy rescue organization that rescues puppies from abusive homes and then gives them all to Michael Vick.