Why marijuana is illigal! - JR

Link for iphoners:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7fa4gV06pg

Zed, you sound like an arrogant all knowing type when it comes to pot. I am also from Canada as many of us are on here, and I happen to come from one of the major hot spots for growing over the past several decades (Slocan Valley, BC), but it doesn't mean I can't take the time to enjoy a well worded rant on marijuana with some interesting facts which I was not aware of, as I am sure you weren't either. No need to pretend like you've heard it all before. Rogan could school you something new every day on pot, regardless if you were getting high in grade 8 while he was forging a successful career and working out, you dumb tit!

Zed Wayne Zed - I live in Canada, and it's basically legal. ... Potheads harping on about pot is a very mundane subject.

If you lived in an area where you could easily go to jail for having it, you might not be so bored with the subject.
You got yours, that's great. I'm happy for you. I'm still living in the fucking dark ages where they could take away my house if I had a plant in a pot. You may have forgotten that's how most of us live. So, I'm not tired of hearing/talking about the fact that its illegal.

When I can grab it at the corner store, I'll consider it a mundane subject, too.

My dumbass beta friend has this girl that does not let him smoke. She acts like its fuckin crack. Being the beta he is he has stopped chilling with our little crew cause she thinks we r losers who smokes weed. The funny thing is this dumb bitch will get fucking drunk as fuck any chance she gets. I jus hate people like that. Phone Post 3.0

Motivated BJ - My dumbass beta friend has this girl that does not let him smoke. She acts like its fuckin crack. Being the beta he is he has stopped chilling with our little crew cause she thinks we r losers who smokes weed. The funny thing is this dumb bitch will get fucking drunk as fuck any chance she gets. I jus hate people like that. Phone Post 3.0
My ex girlfriend was the same way...that's why that bitch is my ex now Phone Post 3.0

Illigel. Phone Post 3.0

Freeman -
Motivated BJ - My dumbass beta friend has this girl that does not let him smoke. She acts like its fuckin crack. Being the beta he is he has stopped chilling with our little crew cause she thinks we r losers who smokes weed. The funny thing is this dumb bitch will get fucking drunk as fuck any chance she gets. I jus hate people like that. Phone Post 3.0

You and me both (hating people like that).

Me three Phone Post

letsdodis - Illigel. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, are you trying to correct my proper spelling of the word with an incorrect spelling of the word. It's always funny when that happens.

Rogan! Phone Post 3.0

ill eagle Phone Post 3.0