Why Mitrone favoured? over big ben..

Rothwell via beard

I was on this bet a long time ago..

Mitrone is more athletic, but this fight comes down to chin

lol Matt has won his last 3 fights in the 1st round by ko against monsters and tonite will be no different, that's why

Rothwell got retard strength. I think he wins but mitrione is a good fighter too with KO power.

This is likely not going to decision, that much is certain.

Blazing Knees - lol Matt has won his last 3 fights in the 1st round by ko against monsters and tonite will be no different, that's why

ya

whos he beating?

Gonzaga lewis and Jordan

not exactly world beaters

I ask you this?

when was the last time big ben was ktfod?

rarely happens, and hes been around

Mitrone lacks a chin

Rothwell has more KO wins on his record than Mitrione has total fights.  I'm picking Rothwell to roth well.

Daverr -
I ask you this?

when was the last time big ben was ktfod?

rarely happens, and hes been around

Mitrone lacks a chin
Matt lacks a chin? Wut Phone Post 3.0

Look ar last few fights of both

Mitrione is on a roll Phone Post 3.0

hmm mitrone only kod once?

could have swore he got kod more than that

I still like my pic

maybe hes just been rocked a lot or something

but hes getting kod tonight

Matts a beast go meathead! Phone Post 3.0

Rahjai MD - Rothwell got retard strength. I think he wins but mitrione is a good fighter too with KO power.

This is likely not going to decision, that much is certain.
VU if it does go to decision it's going to be the type of fight Hendon and Shogun fought where both fighters could barely stand st the end. Should be a show. Phone Post 3.0

Rothwell just got starched not long ago by Gonzaga......the guy Matt KTFO within a round.

Mitrione by KO/TKO Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Rothwell just got starched not long ago by Gonzaga......the guy Matt KTFO within a round.

Mitrione by KO/TKO Phone Post 3.0
Kinda like how Matt looked helpless against Schaub, who was knocked out by Ben. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure Meathead wins this by being far, far more athletic than Big Ben.  He should employ the Stockton Slap for this fight, it would probably be a perfect strategy.

Mitrione is starting to come into his own. He's more athletic, got very quick hands and good movement. I don't see him losing again till he faces some stiffer competition. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta remember odds are not always based off of who will win a fight. Matt is a pretty popular guy while Rothwell is probably underrated. The books probably predicted more money to come in on Matt. Phone Post 3.0

i cant see meat losing