Why Mitrone favoured? over big ben..

Fuck bro
Ben is like 40 fights deep
And not to many ko's in his losses, i dont really see him getting clipped and going down. Hopefully we see a full fight. I want meat to win though. I also think this should be the main event Phone Post 3.0

Meat is going to peck and poke and drop him like a joke. You all know it, you're just hatin.

Meat holds the UFC record for most ko's in the HW division and is ten times faster and more athletic than Ben. All Ben has is a chin and that's just not enough tonight against the southpaw Mitrione.

Title shot, imo

Daverr - 
Gonzaga lewis and Jordan

not exactly world beaters

They are HW fucking MONSTERS/ I wouldn't step within 10 feet of any of those huge bastard coming at me. Look at the other huge fuckers Matt has ko'ed

Whoever KO's the other first will win, mark my words! Phone Post 3.0

There HWs sluggers so either one could end the fight with one punch.

But Rothwell's got the most mileage on him and Meat Head hasn't taken nearly as much trauma in his short career, so you gotta favor him to be able to recover from heavy shots over Ben. Phone Post 3.0

LBH_RN -
Hate420 - Rothwell just got starched not long ago by Gonzaga......the guy Matt KTFO within a round.

Mitrione by KO/TKO Phone Post 3.0
Kinda like how Matt looked helpless against Schaub, who was knocked out by Ben. Phone Post 3.0
Touché Phone Post 3.0

agility?

Ben looks like he dropped all that muscle mass he had put on. Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

BEEP!

MdGeist - There HWs sluggers so either one could end the fight with one punch.

But Rothwell's got the most mileage on him and Meat Head hasn't taken nearly as much trauma in his short career, so you gotta favor him to be able to recover from heavy shots over Ben. Phone Post 3.0
I dunno, he was in the NFL. We have no clue how much damage he received while playing ball. Phone Post 3.0

Matt via KO - Rd 1.

Big Ben is a dangerous big badass of a Bear but Mitrione is gonna knock him senseless.

Be like when you club a fish to death. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
MdGeist - There HWs sluggers so either one could end the fight with one punch.

I dunno, he was in the NFL. We have no clue how much damage he received while playing ball. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's a fair point. I was thinking about that.

His chin hasn't been tested to much other than in Nelson fight, where he stubbornly got into an exchange with the one guy you don't do that with.

Rothwell is more well rounded but I think Matt has edge if they start trading. Phone Post 3.0

Mitrione is on a roll and still hungry. Bring beef to a meathead and you will eat the sammich.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Ben looks like he dropped all that muscle mass he had put on. Phone Post 3.0

Yes everyone seems obvlivious to the fact that Ben was taking TRT and also looks like he has come off TRT. I see him declining sharply.

Mitrione has looked unreal in his last few fights. If he remains dangerous like this past the first round he could be a serious title contender Phone Post 3.0

I really like Mitrione, but i think Rothwell is getting the nod tonight Phone Post 3.0

AlbertEinstein -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Ben looks like he dropped all that muscle mass he had put on. Phone Post 3.0

Yes everyone seems obvlivious to the fact that Ben was taking TRT and also looks like he has come off TRT. I see him declining sharply.
Came here to say this. Phone Post 3.0

when has ben every looked jacked?

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4973976/Overeem-Rothwell.jpg

heres him vs reem

not much diff imo