Why Moderns So FAT

"Ancient Egyptians Were Vegetarians

Did the ancient Egyptians eat like us? If you're a vegetarian, tucking in along the Nile thousands of years ago would have felt just like home.
In fact, eating lots of meat is a recent phenomenon. In ancient cultures vegetarianism was much more common, except in nomadic populations. Most sedentary populations ate fruit and vegetables."-----

Read more: http://www.insidescience.org/content/what-did-ancient-egyptians-really-eat/1630#ixzz31dasWtk2

Res ipsa loquitar - 

nah. just too inactive. Other the other reasons are incidental IMO

Most sedentary populations ate fruit and vegetables."-----article

Res ipsa loquitar - 
karasu - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

nah. just too inactive. Other the other reasons are incidental IMO

Most sedentary populations ate fruit and vegetables."-----article

how do they define sedentary?

maybe read the article? Or just form an opinion same how you did when not reading what was posted ;)

We're just better at catching meat now.

And people are lazy fucks in ways that would blow the definition of 'sedentary' out of the water as it pertains to ancient peoples. Phone Post 3.0

I DOUBT THEY HAD BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPERS............CAUSE IF THEY DID THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS FAT AS US.............

Steven McTowelie - We're just better at catching meat now.

And people are lazy fucks in ways that would blow the definition of 'sedentary' out of the water as it pertains to ancient peoples. Phone Post 3.0
Were better at catching sodium and corn syrup. Phone Post 3.0

"Why Moderns So FAT?"

Wheat and sugar. Less exercise. Body adapted to a different way of life then the modern one.

Al Cappucino - 
Le Shat V2 -
Al Cappucino - 
Le Shat V2 - Just turn on the shower light, it's dim and further back so it works perfect.

Le Shat
©

We all don't live in you house bro.

Next you'll be telling me you people don't have bidets.

Le Shat
©

I just go outside and use this....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiQotqv4_vkAhUI11kKHQkHBgUQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgfycat.com%2Fshimmeringjadedafricanwildcat&psig=AOvVaw0h9dBVAomhU21asg44hud6&ust=1570043858411093

I had something like that happen when pissing with a cold, and started sneezing uncontrollably. Thank God we have wives to clean up our messes.

Le Shat
©

Modern people are fat because they consume more calories than they burn.

The explanation is not complicated. Phone Post 3.0

carbs.

poor exercise habits.

We eat a lot more meat, sure. Olden days, very expensive = meat.

Anti-biotics in the meat = appetite to eat more.

Sedentary lifestyle.

Once we have 3D printers that came make anything we want (Star Trek like), oh yeah!

modern people are fat because they consume more calories than their bodies use. These excess calories are stored as fat.

Entreri - We eat a lot more meat, sure. Olden days, very expensive = meat.

Anti-biotics in the meat = appetite to eat more.

Sedentary lifestyle.

Once we have 3D printers that came make anything we want (Star Trek like), oh yeah!

We'll be able to make supreme pizzas that have only 10 calories!

I sit behind this desk for 8 hours Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - 

I DOUBT THEY HAD BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPERS............CAUSE IF THEY DID THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS FAT AS US.............

DO WE?

Weren't Saluki and Falconry present in Egypt hundreds of years ago? And didn't they use them to get meat?

I'm sure if there were a grocery store and McDonald's next to the pyramids, they wouldn't be as skinny.

edit: and hasn't fishing in the area been around for a very long time?

Worst vegetarian propaganda troll in a long time. Also, when the Egyptians were "tucking into" their vegetarianism, my people were hunting venison and other game. And they sure as fuck weren't fat. 

Hmm from my short time on GOOGLE it seems like Egyptians did eat meat (fish, and poultry).

Why are moderns fat?? GLUTEN, HFCS, deep fried foods, overeating.