Why no Arianny ?

superCalo - Ramadan just ended, so Arabs are celebrating, especially the wealthy ones,you will notice the shortage of promo models strippers and other assorted hoes at the moment, flying first class abu Dubi Phone Post

Although this is very possible, Ramadan 2012 ends on the 19th of August.

Good try though.

That'll do troll, that'll do. Phone Post

superCalo - 
Bob Saget -  On Imstagram she said shes in Chicago. Phone Post

I believe she meant on a boat, shiekscargo

LOL

ttt

superCalo -  Ramadan just ended, so Arabs are celebrating, especially the wealthy ones,you will notice the shortage of promo models strippers and other assorted hoes at the moment, flying first class abu Dubi Phone Post

So you are saying Ramadame has started?

JPet - Rogan never misses an event and he has legit outside endeavors.

Goldie never misses an event.

Bruce Buffer never misses an event.

I do not miss Arianny ... I have a feeling the UFC had to send her a message that she isn't all that and that holding a ring card doesn't require the utmost talent.

Personally, I would like to see a new group of ring card girls for every show. I'm certain there would be top talent in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Calgary, etc .... well maybe not England j/k

yes, but arriany is pretty much the least important part of any ufc event and if she's not there, it makes zero difference.

Any real answers?

She had court.

Lolol Phone Post

I wish it was because she was gone and Rachelle was taking her place permanently but i know we could never be that lucky.

lets really discuss this

inb4manass.jpg

ttt

look, another shot of arianny!

She was exposed as not having a butt so she's on the back shelf now Phone Post

actually most of it is that her personality was exposed, and she's a cunt.

rachelle is much hotter anyhow

Humphrey - look, another shot of arianny!

LOL Phone Post

Supercalo bringing it on this thread

AbbeyRoadMe - Sorry to say I for one and not missing her. I'm just fine with Rachelle Leah and Brittney Palmer. Phone Post

I concur! Phone Post

She's been going downhill fast since Brit joined the team. Now Leah is back she's off having Arabs shitting on her chest again.

Good. Phone Post