Why no Bellator coverage on this UFC forum?

Uhm, why doesn't the users of the site post threads about Bellator?

Everyone is free to make a thread right? Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic - 
R1WARRIOR - It's weird, my bad Michael Page is fighting tomorrow night....., the dude could be Anderson 2.0, and i can hear crickets chirping in here. Phone Post 3.0
So it's the UG's fault Bellator doesn't promote their fighters? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, they should have viacom buy this site and control the forums.

I wasn't around then
Did the forum give strikeforce any coverage when they were still around?
Did any strikeforce stories make it to the news page? Phone Post 3.0

Kepler - As you can see from the responses Drewout it is because most of these guys don't train and are UFC fan boys. They don't understand what they are watching and they only care about something when they have Joe Rogan or Dana White screaming banal hyperbolic statements at them. THIS GUY IS AN ANIMAL!!!! etc etc

Kirik does nothing but post click bait titles attached to poorly written articles with dozens of errors. Charges people for basic forum functions such as posting pictures etc.

There are some really quality posters on this site too, good enough that it makes worth frequenting.

Really excited to see what Bellator do next MVP is an insane talent and really not getting the recognition he deserves.
100% correct. Phone Post 3.0

Muerto - 
Jimmy Wrassler - 
JoeMimic - 
R1WARRIOR - It's weird, my bad Michael Page is fighting tomorrow night....., the dude could be Anderson 2.0, and i can hear crickets chirping in here. Phone Post 3.0

Which org controls what threads you post?

Can't expect Kirik to force you guys to converse about Bellator. All he can do is provide you the "forum" upon which you can have those discussion. If you posters choose not to create threads about Bellator, if posters choose not to post on threads about Bellator, that says more about the posters than it does about the guy who gave you the chance to talk about Bellator.

Im joking when I say Zuffa owns this site, but mma.tv obviously panders to the UFC. Capn Kirik/Chris control what goes on the front page and the blog articles, a lot of the time they dont even bother with a pbp for Bellator events, let alone events like One FC. I come to this site for mma discussion, not UFC discussion.

Muerto -
Jimmy Wrassler - 
JoeMimic - 

Which org controls what threads you post?

Can't expect Kirik to force you guys to converse about Bellator. All he can do is provide you the "forum" upon which you can have those discussion. If you posters choose not to create threads about Bellator, if posters choose not to post on threads about Bellator, that says more about the posters than it does about the guy who gave you the chance to talk about Bellator.

Seriously. People act like the Bellator threads are super popular and Kirik is intentionally avoiding making posts about Bellator because he is in Zuffa's pocket.

If more people clicked on Bellator threads like they do on Conor and Ronda ones, we'd have more Bellator threads.

Just so we're clear, Kirik isn't Zuffa's lapdog. He's a whore, and like all whores, he's motivated by money. So if you want more posts on Bellator, have people click the shit out of the news stories whenever he posts them. Phone Post 3.0

UFC has all the talent. Why watch grade B?

Too many ignorant posters. The ug has done Bellator threads and Bellator news and so have some posters but there are so few people posting to those threads they are buried and forgotten fast.

Lima vs Koreshkov is going to be awesome, but a lot of posters here will miss it since they don't follow Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - UFC has all the talent. Why watch grade B?
There are tons of great fights in Bellator. You are missing out if you are a fan of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers -
There are tons of great fights in Bellator. You are missing out if you are a fan of MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Grade "B" is everything that isn't top 10.

Grade "B" fighters put on a fucking show and like he said, if you aren't watching, you're missing out on some really good fights. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator just headlined with Kimbo Slice vs Ken. Tito Ortiz is dominating in Bellator.

Why would there be anywhere as many Bellator threads as UFC threads? Phone Post 3.0

It's not just about threads. Yesterday there wasn't a single news story on the MMA news page about the Bellator Welterweight title fight or any other Bellator news for that matter, but 3 stories about Frank Mir....

Nexuscrawlers - Too many ignorant posters. The ug has done Bellator threads and Bellator news and so have some posters but there are so few people posting to those threads they are buried and forgotten fast.

Lima vs Koreshkov is going to be awesome, but a lot of posters here will miss it since they don't follow Bellator. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Lima/Koreshkov is great, the rest of the card is hot garbage.

Spinning Shit - 
Nexuscrawlers -
Grade "B" is everything that isn't top 10.

Grade "B" fighters put on a fucking show and like he said, if you aren't watching, you're missing out on some really good fights. Phone Post 3.0

If you go to a football forum they are discussing 99% NFL. Are their guys in the CFL who can play in the NFL? Yes. Is there good football there? Yes. But people want to watch the cream of the crop.

Sure, you might watch a Toronto vs. Montreal game that is 10 ties better than a Tampa Bay vs. Carolina game. But that is the exception to the rule and if you only have so much time to devote to watching a sport, you are going to commit that time to watching the best LIKELY talent, and that talent is in the UFC.

Threads are user created.. Bellator needs to Greg Jackson that shit and "go get some fans" then. Just playing devils advocate. I think Bellator has a great product. Phone Post 3.0

If a good fight happens in bellator people will discuss it on this forum.
Rousey talking about fighting Floyd gets more clicks though, so there's no competing with that. Phone Post 3.0

Because people post threads that they care about lol Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
This. Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - I remember when mma junkie used to cover everything. Now it has "UFC" plastered all over it Phone Post 3.0
Didn't it start out as ufcjunkie? Phone Post 3.0