Why no love for Sherk?

He has an injury that keeps him on the shelf for like 16 months, comes back, and then wins a CLOSE decision over young up and comer Evan Dunham, and nobody is mentioning a word about him. What's he been up to?

"Bullshit" decision or not, he's still a force in the lightweight division!

he's not the same after he has come off the roids.

Lol @ JT but it's not really about Sherks performance. I think when a fighter clearly gets robbed a decision most fans bolster behind the fighter against the other. Seans still pretty beastly but I don't think he has an answer for the new and improved LW lions. Phone Post

He needs to stop trying to box with those t rex arms

ShanTheMan - He needs to stop trying to box with those t rex arms

lol

i have been tested many many times for roids. i can understand why someone would, so i have nothing against him for choosing to do it, but if the test comes back with a + chances are its because of a pill or a needle in your ass.

just my thoughts.

I think just the fact that mostly everybody knows that dunham should have gotten the win not sherk

I don't like his 'little people' arms Phone Post

Gritty - 

lol

the ugly truth

Gritty - 

lol

I'd love to see him fight Jim Miller Phone Post

Sherk is absolutely ruined by his reach. I mean technically, his striking is pretty good but comeon, my 9 year old brother has longer arms.

Has anyone mentioned his short arms yet??

I like my men taller

Whens he fighting again? Sure in the dunham fight he got the good end of a bad decision but he showed he can still fight top comp in the ufc Phone Post

The Hero Of Time is awesome.

Only time can save us!

ElJefeRXN - I think just the fact that mostly everybody knows that dunham should have gotten the win not sherk

Sherk is one of the hardest training fighters. Respects to that. Phone Post

I always liked him. He was railroaded by the CA Athletic Commission in that whole steroid deal.

He's still a top 5 LW and is a handful for anybody. Anthony Pettis wants nothing to do with Sherk I'll tell you that.

^^^

He is absolutely not still a top 5 LW