Why no Ronda buzz?

It looked like she was the next MMA fem darling, now no ones talking about her.

If you were her publicist, what would you be doing right now?

I still love Ronda and can't wait for the fight! Phone Post

Love me some honda!!! Haters gonna hate Phone Post

I love this forum.

Offers some solutions fools..

Good fighter. If i catch her fights cool if i dont no biggie.

Fairly attractive chick i guess. (but she benefits from like danica patrick syndrome)

I dont really care about her opinion on GSP or micheal Phelps.

Not the next big thing.  She's good looking, and an OUTSTANDING grappler.  But her stand up is atrocious which was clearly shown in her last fight, and she's attn whoring too much, and obnoxious.   

(Still want to see her fight)

Are you fucking kidding with this? She farts and it's MMA news everywhere. Phone Post

who?<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />for the past couple of weeks there has been a new story out almost every day

UGCTT_buchu8oolong - 

Are you fucking kidding with this? She farts and it's MMA news everywhere. Phone Post

Yea, but she's made it so that her 80s shock jock style media whoring is what gets most of the attention....not her fighting.

I didn't even know her big main event fight was this weekend until the other day.

However, I almost instantly know every time she verbally attacks someone who has absolutely nothing to do with her fight or says something else obnoxious....

Chuck Kongo - 
UGCTT_buchu8oolong -  Are you fucking kidding with this? She farts and it's MMA news everywhere. Phone Post

Yea, but she's made it so that her 80s shock jock style media whoring is what gets most of the attention....not her fighting.

I didn't even know her big main event fight was this weekend until the other day.

However, I almost instantly know every time she verbally attacks someone who has absolutely nothing to do with her fight or says something else obnoxious....

I too am offended by women with opinions. 

DanEzra - 
Chuck Kongo - 
UGCTT_buchu8oolong -  Are you fucking kidding with this? She farts and it's MMA news everywhere. Phone Post

I too am offended by women with opinions. 

I'm not "offended" but am annoyed by people with dumb opinions and contrived personalities whether they're male or female.

But it's always worse when they have a vagina because like Jerry Lewis said....women aren't funny.

Too much criticism of Olympian's and Usain Bolt specifically. She really struck a nerve.

MMAfanWA -
chokeyou - I love this forum.

Dude, I think we all assumed this was a troll... She physically could not be getting any more publicity. It's almost too much. Phone Post

This! Did u miss the all access on show time last night? Phone Post

she ain't welcome round these here parts.... ~spits into spitoon~  umm hmm...

My hand has grazed Ronda's lower back. True story.

People are still expecting a man to pop out and send her back to the kitchen

MMAfanWA - 
chokeyou - I love this forum.

Dude, I think we all assumed this was a troll... She physically could not be getting any more publicity. It's almost too much. Phone Post

Yeah its obvious this is a troll thread, she hosted TMZ, is on late night shows, has her own All Access show on Showtime, she is everywhere. This fight with SK isnt as big as the Tate fight but ronda is everywhere.