Why no sports games on pc?

The big exception is FIFA which has a huge pc community. It's harder on pc then Xbox as far as skilled players. This is assuming you're using a game pad. Why no 2k12 or madden? Tons of people have game pads and laptops it would be awesome to be constantly mobile game on those titles.

Just my opinion. Discuss? Phone Post

gamepads are better, and using a gamepad on the pc defeats the purpose for a lot of pc gamers

sports games have never done well on pc

Constantly able to mobile game* Phone Post

dangerboy12 - gamepads are better, and using a gamepad on the pc defeats the purpose for a lot of pc gamers

sports games have never done well on pc

On sports games there's no questions game pads are better just like in fps's there's no question key board and mouse are better. Phone Post

I have NBA 2k13 on PC, it actually costs 30 bucks less than the console version.  Pretty well the same game, and I don't play basketball online so it doesn't  bother me that the community is small.

FatLoser - Football manager?

Ehhh that's a sim game more IMO And not really a big boy like madden Phone Post

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -

I have NBA 2k13 on PC, it actually costs 30 bucks less than the console version.  Pretty well the same game, and I don't play basketball online so it doesn't  bother me that the community is small.

It is I've been searching for that for a while to test on my pc. Not a basketball fan but it looks cool. Phone Post

FatLoser -
caseharts - 

sports game

I didn't say it's not one I said I consider it more a sim game it's not like FIFA or madden. And I said IMO.... Phone Post

Computer gamers don't play sports...

With a console the developer knows exactly what hardware the end user is dealing with. That allows them to know exactly what kind of experience the end user will be dealing with and fine tune it with proper control schemes.

Sports titles on PC are quite frankly an unnecessary risk as right away you are forcing the player base to pick up a gamepad or be at a disadvantage.. releasing a PC game is also so much more for a company to deal with in terms of patching and troubleshooting support... hardware/software compatibility issues.

When talking about sports titles especially.. if you have one player using full 360degree analog sticks against someone with either a keyboard or a basic (up down left right) gamepad.. they're going to be in trouble.

Unless there is huge public outcry for PC counterparts to these games I don't expect to see it very often.

FatLoser -
caseharts - 
FatLoser -
caseharts - 

sports game

I didn't say it's not one I said I consider it more a sim game it's not like FIFA or madden. And I said IMO.... Phone Post

yeah sports game pew pew!

K that's three out of like 20. No NCAA no madden no baseball no archery no wrestling (NCAA) no karate, kickboxing. Track and field, etc Phone Post

Clarence Parents - With a console the developer knows exactly what hardware the end user is dealing with. That allows them to know exactly what kind of experience the end user will be dealing with and fine tune it with proper control schemes.

Sports titles on PC are quite frankly an unnecessary risk as right away you are forcing the player base to pick up a gamepad or be at a disadvantage.. releasing a PC game is also so much more for a company to deal with in terms of patching and troubleshooting support... hardware/software compatibility issues.

When talking about sports titles especially.. if you have one player using full 360degree analog sticks against someone with either a keyboard or a basic (up down left right) gamepad.. they're going to be in trouble.

Unless there is huge public outcry for PC counterparts to these games I don't expect to see it very often.

Everyone uses Game pads on FIFA (I ask) I haven't run into a keyboard mouse person yet Phone Post

FatLoser -
caseharts - 
FatLoser -
caseharts - 
FatLoser -
caseharts - 

sports game

yeah sports game pew pew!

K that's three out of like 20. No NCAA no madden no baseball no archery no wrestling (NCAA) no karate, kickboxing. Track and field, etc Phone Post

QWOP?

Qwop? Phone Post

But Clarence parents I agree on several points but FIFA works seamlessly on my pc. So if they can I'm sure other big boys can. Phone Post

caseharts - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -

It is I've been searching for that for a while to test on my pc. Not a basketball fan but it looks cool. Phone Post

I am not a basketball fan, but NBA 2k13 is probably the best sports game on the market right now.  They have the best player career mode out of any of the big guys.

caseharts - 
Clarence Parents - With a console the developer knows exactly what hardware the end user is dealing with. That allows them to know exactly what kind of experience the end user will be dealing with and fine tune it with proper control schemes.

Everyone uses Game pads on FIFA (I ask) I haven't run into a keyboard mouse person yet Phone Post

That's probably because the keyboard and mouse people would have either returned the game out of frustration or bought a game pad :)

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -
caseharts - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -

I am not a basketball fan, but NBA 2k13 is probably the best sports game on the market right now.  They have the best player career mode out of any of the big guys.

FIFA gives it a run Phone Post

What does this have to do with half naked dudes or pajama wrestling?

Clarence Parents -
caseharts - 

That's probably because the keyboard and mouse people would have either returned the game out of frustration or bought a game pad :)

Ya I thought it was implied you get a controller lol. Phone Post

Harmon Whistler -

What does this have to do with half naked dudes or pajama wrestling?

Everything. Phone Post