Why Not American Vote on GUN CONTROL?

why not just create some GUN CONTROL Policy and then have the AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTE about it?

Start MAILING OUT Some Forms where THE PEOPLE could Check for/against different Measures and then when that has been tallied send out the Final VOTE form for THE PEOPLE to VOTE by MAIL for the Final Amendment

2 Likes

sexy pig GIF

2 Likes

Hot Sauce Flirt GIF by Danilo

1 Like

Big Wheel Nascar GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

1 Like

Because America is a constitutional republic not a direct democracy. I’m not even American and you needed me to tell you that?

13 Likes

happy dance GIF by mushroommovie

1 Like

Carly Rae Jepsen Dancing GIF by Grease Live

1 Like

OP, can you go a single day without proving you’re a fucking idiot who lacks even the most basic understanding of how the American system works!?

6 Likes

guy carrying GIF

1 Like

so the American People don’t actually vote on anything?

1 Like

How we vote to IP ban you?

10 Likes

Representatives. Is this news to you? If you want to change the constitution, you have your elected representatives legislate an amendment. Do I need to post that schoolhouse rock cartoon?

6 Likes
1 Like

IMPORTANT MESSAGE from ADMIN TOP:

Congratulations on your trust level promotion!

We invite you to keep getting involved – we enjoy having you around.

1 Like

so who elects the “representatives”? And so why can’t the “representatives” send out the forms for THE PEOPLE to voice their Opinion and then the Representatives can Do the WILL of THE PEOPLE?

1 Like

Did you fail civics class, OP?

Exactly all of this was covered in sixth grade.

7 Likes

Because the DemoCUCKS cannot vote to remove BIG WIN GUN$.

6 Likes

happy bread GIF by Threadless

1 Like

You’re hands down the worst poster on this site. You’re a shit stain on the OGs pants. You’re the reason the vote down feature needs to be reinstated.

Fuck off troll!

6 Likes

Peace Out GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like