Why not: Conor vs Leon Edwards

It could be a big money fight for Edwards. If he wins, it would put a decent amount of light on the WW title

If he loses, Conor beat a ranked fighter and can discuss a title fight

He's also likely not going to wrestle fuck Conor. 

You can do something like: Usman vs Masvidal, Conor vs Edwards and Colby vs Woodley. 

depending on winners/losers you can set up some decent fights. If Masvidal loses and Colby wins you can do Colby vs Usman and Conor vs Masvidal. If Masvidal, Conor and Colby all win you have the option of Colby or Conor vs Masvidal 

seems like a no lose situation. If Conor is even staying at 170. I wish I knew what his game plan was. Cause right now, it seems like a whole lot of talking and not enough doing. 

u know why

1 Like
Winston Wolf -

u know why

1 Like

cause nobody gives two fucks about leon who?

2 Likes

and yes i know who leon is but who da fook is that guy?

OP are you Leon Scott?

2 Likes

Leon isn't an aging veteran on his way out. 

At this point, Masvidal is the guy that needs to fight Edwards or he’s chicken-shit, imo.

2 Likes

So.... The biggest name that the UFC has vs a nobody

Great match making bud!

Because Conor only fights guys with big names. I'd watch tho.

Liyon - At this point, Masvidal is the guy that needs to fight Edwards or he's chicken-shit, imo.

Why, cause Leon talked shit and got smacked in the mouth?

Mas' stock at the moment is exponentially higher than Leon. He doesn't owe him shit.

Liyon - At this point, Masvidal is the guy that needs to fight Edwards or he's chicken-shit, imo.

Leon who ? Masdival is a star

Leon has a great record but he isn’t exactly edge of your seat exciting to watch.

You can’t deny he’s talented but Edwards isn’t going to sell like Diaz or Ferguson would.

Outside of this forum, NOBODY knows who Leon is.