Why not just use Punk to Revamp TUF entirely?

Make it completely different, I mean who cares if they change TUF for one guy it's a dumpster fire as is. Make a TUF where he doesn't have to stay in a house for 6 weeks if that's a deal breaker. Bending an event for this guys is a hell of a lot of questionable than a reality show to build him up against a roster of nobodies where he will get to fight at the finale anyways. JASON THACKER fought at the finale for Tuf 1 FFS.

You get:

-Training for him

-Millions of eyes for TUF

-A launchpad for the new show

-Amateur fights for Punk

-Most of the TUFer's fight on finale events anyways

-Sell advertising like crazy on the show

You can fill the show with a whole bunch of very inexperienced guys, I mean there can't be that many experienced guys left that aren't in Bellator or the UFC at this point.

I think the only negative would be if he were to lose, the amount of $$$ you'd lose off a possible PPV.

But if ya disregard the money aspect, it'd be the best possible move for the UFC that wouldn't at all stain the sport.

I mean if they bring in some clown that's like 1-1 from China to fight him on PPV, I'm cool with it because it'd bring a ton of attention to the other fighters on the card, but otherwise I really don't care to see him fight.

Hope he makes me a fan, seems like a cool dude

^Kimbo lost off the top and I would bet they didn't lose any $ when he was on the ppv.

potato623 - I think the only negative would be if he were to lose, the amount of $$$ you'd lose off a possible PPV.

But if ya disregard the money aspect, it'd be the best possible move for the UFC that wouldn't at all stain the sport.

I mean if they bring in some clown that's like 1-1 from China to fight him on PPV, I'm cool with it because it'd bring a ton of attention to the other fighters on the card, but otherwise I really don't care to see him fight.

again, you have TUF guys who lose and fight on the finale, I don't think you lose anything if stuggles in his first amateur fight. Who in their right mind is expecting him to take it by storm, the idea would be to have him as ready as possible for the UFC pro fight. People going to watch regardless and you aren't obligated to cut him if he loses on TUF, you kind of are if he get flattened in his first Pro fight in the UFC, because who lower than the guy he would fight could you go at that point?

This way even if he loses, you get MORE FIGHTS out of him, at least a couple of TUF fights probably if you engineer a new system AND the finale.

VegasBlack - ^Kimbo lost off the top and I would bet they didn't lose any $ when he was on the ppv.

Kimbo got embarassed by Seth Petruzelli on the Afflication PPV and I bet they didn't lose any buys when he fought in the UFC

ChaosOverkill - 
potato623 - I think the only negative would be if he were to lose, the amount of $$$ you'd lose off a possible PPV.

again, you have TUF guys who lose and fight on the finale, I don't think you lose anything if stuggles in his first amateur fight. Who in their right mind is expecting him to take it by storm, the idea would be to have him as ready as possible for the UFC pro fight. People going to watch regardless and you aren't obligated to cut him if he loses on TUF, you kind of are if he get flattened in his first Pro fight in the UFC, because who lower than the guy he would fight could you go at that point?

This way even if he loses, you get MORE FIGHTS out of him, at least a couple of TUF fights probably if you engineer a new system AND the finale.

Yep, good point, plus a loss wouldn't go on his record

I mean you could make an entirely NEW Tuf dedicated to celebrity athletes that want to do the same thing. If the UFC wants this route, and more want to come like Del Rio or Swagger. Make TUF a way to follow them around and give the WWE fans more than just one fight of consumption and give all the celebrity guys a way to ease into this and avoid total disaster with your eyes closed.

I can't imagine the celebrities being against what reality programming would do for their brand. They know better than anyone what more exposure can do for them and you would have Vince losing his shit over what the UFC gains in all of this.

ChaosOverkill - 

I mean you could make an entirely NEW Tuf dedicated to celebrity athletes that want to do the same thing. If the UFC wants this route, and more want to come like Del Rio or Swagger. Make TUF a way to follow them around and give the WWE fans more than just one fight of consumption and give all the celebrity guys a way to ease into this and avoid total disaster with your eyes closed.

Haha I'm not with ya there, even with Del Rio's MMA background ;)

Just stick with the Punk freakshow and then sign Brock

potato623 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Haha I'm not with ya there, even with Del Rio's MMA background ;)

Just stick with the Punk freakshow and then sign Brock

No no, I'm not encouraging them to sign more, I mean if they are going to do this and be damned what people say, at least have a system.