Why not Larkin vs Condit?!

Let's say the UFC keeps Larkin, why not him vs Condit? They are ranked pretty close to each other? Or, even though it doesnt make sense, Larkin vs Wonderboy would be a throw down!

Pretty sure condit said he may retire.

After the Maia fight, I think that the NBK may be retiring. He was talking about it before the fight and that is a bad sign. 

WattMell - I don't understand why Larkin thinks he so valuable and can hold out on a UFC contract when he's been KO'd clean by retired fighters, decisioned multiple times not too long ago. Like Bellator would make so much money off his name.. "The guy that got tko'd by King MO" Not. I know this gets thrown around here a lot but I'be been a big fan of Larkin since his strike force days but I think he better off in the UFC WW division right now, he actually seems like he has enough talent to win the belt one day.

KOd clean by retired fighters...? Costas? He has value, I am glad he realizes it. 

WattMell - I don't understand why Larkin thinks he so valuable and can hold out on a UFC contract when he's been KO'd clean by retired fighters, decisioned multiple times not too long ago. Like Bellator would make so much money off his name.. "The guy that got tko'd by King MO" Not. I know this gets thrown around here a lot but I'be been a big fan of Larkin since his strike force days but I think he better off in the UFC WW division right now, he actually seems like he has enough talent to win the belt one day.

Lorenz is a great person first of all.
He is an exciting fighter.
He is constantly improving
He is only 30 years old.
He beat Robbie Lawler and Robbie seemed to do just fine after that.
He lost to guys at MW, since being WW he is 4-1 and only loss being a split decision.

wtf at Larkin not havin value....i remember him from challenger cards..dudes legit..that knee to the stomach he crumbled rossborough was a thing of beauty and he headlined that SF card...hes come a long way show some respect, watch his mini doc on youtube. its worth it

mmajunkie reported that Bellator isnt even making a bid on him...