Why not remake The Godfather Part III....?

We’re talking blockbuster possibility.  Hollywood can reinvent great movies and turn them into shit movies....is it possible to turn chicken shit into chicken salad in this case....?

3 is so bad it hurts to watch....

1 Like

Part II of this thread - would you watch a Predator reboot if it was the cast of the Ghostbusters reboot?  Melissa McCarthy would be Blain....imagine her lard arms shaking/waving during the Gatling gun scene.

Stu Cazzo -

We’re talking blockbuster possibility.  Hollywood can reinvent great movies and turn them into shit movies....is it possible to turn chicken shit into chicken salad in this case....?

they are all still alive, right? but not for much longer. 

Do it right with Duvall this time!

i am totally with this

Today they'd call it The Flying Speghetti Moster Co-Parent

ufc98newb -
Stu Cazzo -

they are all still alive, right? but not for much longer. 

Do it right with Duvall this time!

i am totally with this

They don’t even have to pay for makeup to make them look old.  The biggest regret in moviemaking history can still be fixed.

1 Like

Or just do Godfather IV.

Revenants -

Or just do Godfather IV.

The Godfather is on an IV and his capos are trying to kill him by spiking it with disinfectants (Trump woke angle) because of racism?

Brilliant.

Here’s my ultimate issue with 3

in 1 and 2, you look at him on screen and you only think of Michael corleone.  At no point do I think Scarface or oh hey threats the hoooooahhhhh guy.   He is Michael and only Michael.  In 3 he was Pacino .  That’s how I saw him.  And he was only 50 in 3.  He could have still been the younger character and been a badass.  

1 Like

There weren't enough black trans Corleones last time. I'm sure they'll be eager to change that. 

2 Likes

Watching 2....plot perfection.

When these movies came out my dad took his father to watch them in the theater - they sat in back and my dad translated all of the English for him.

Well, they actually ARE currently in pre-production on the 4th Godfather film: "Godfather IV: Tokyo Drift".

Should be pretty sick.

2 Likes

They should remake the Godfather with an all female, or trans cast

shen -
Well, they actually ARE currently in pre-production on the 4th Godfather film: "Godfather IV: Tokyo Drift".

Should be pretty sick.

Let me guess...Tom Hagan is Drift King in a Ferrari F40...?

De Niro in Godfather 2 was perfect. Even though he’s a fuckin mamaluke now

I know I am just a bear, but I still think the premise of 3 was solid. The execution is what screwed up everything. The ending was on point for Michael corleone's fate.

Tom Hagen was the biggest missing ingredient IMO. Once they got rid of him, there was no telling how bad things were gonna get. I expected shit, but I didn't expect Mr. Old Navy Performance Fleece to try to fill Tom's spot. What the fuck. Then the whole completely unfathomable'fly-by shooting" scene. That was like something you'd read about on TheOnion as a joke. I liked that the nephew was taking over and I thought Andy Carcia was perfect for the role, and that the GF died a miserable lonely old man made a good ending, but holy shit the drive there sucked.

1 Like

Sofia Coppola got a bad rap for that movie. She was nowhere near as bad as they say. 

1 Like

ZAZA!

ehhh.. she was not good. let's just leave it at that. 

not really sure about the incest angle either. WTF