Why not the UG's own Hype Or Die Pat Barry v Fedor

I was thinking last night.  Who out there is not in the absolute top of HW MMA but could still pose a VERY dangerous threat for Fedor in his fight on NYE.  And I came up with none other than our man, Pat HD Barry. 

Fedor has a ground game, but he is in love with striking on the feet, where he is also very good of course.  But Pat has that kind of striking that can put anyone to sleep at any time.  Not to mention leg kicks like Fedor has never felt before.  I think it would be a fun fight to watch before someone takes a nap, and it'll get Pat a nice fat paycheque right after Christmas.

Yes.

Because Fedor is not a wrestler and will stand with Pat Barry who has the power and technique to land a KO blow on Fedor and cost their company 2.5 million dollars.

Way too risky for their investment.

That match-up would NOT fall short.

Ugh....yea just what fans wanted fedor out of retirement for....a fight with pat barry. I love the guy but it makes no sense, even as a tune up fight. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's injured right now if I'm not mistaken? Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - Ugh....yea just what fans wanted fedor out of retirement for....a fight with pat barry. I love the guy but it makes no sense, even as a tune up fight. Phone Post 3.0

It would be the kind of fight fans want.  2 guys that would stand there and try and nuke each other.

They're gonna go big or small with name recognition, not in the middle. Pat is in the middle.

MMA Playwright - That match-up would NOT fall short.

Lol awesome Phone Post 3.0

it would be cool for HD to fight on the NYE card. glory or mma

Clarence Parents - Because Fedor is not a wrestler and will stand with Pat Barry who has the power and technique to land a KO blow on Fedor and cost their company 2.5 million dollars.

Way too risky for their investment.
Fedor is not a wrestler? He's a phenomenal grappler. Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 -
Kings21 - Ugh....yea just what fans wanted fedor out of retirement for....a fight with pat barry. I love the guy but it makes no sense, even as a tune up fight. Phone Post 3.0

It would be the kind of fight fans want.  2 guys that would stand there and try and nuke each other.

Remember how that went with Cro Cop?

Unless nuking means high fives until you're too sore the next day.

The fights you expect to deliver often won't and the ones you overlook often are ones you wish you hadn't.

Pat vs Fedor is interesting BUT Pat definitely respects Fedor and look how that deference cost him versus Mirko. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
Molsonmuscle360 -

Remember how that went with Cro Cop?

Unless nuking means high fives until you're too sore the next day.

The fights you expect to deliver often won't and the ones you overlook often are ones you wish you hadn't.

Pat vs Fedor is interesting BUT Pat definitely respects Fedor and look how that deference cost him versus Mirko. Phone Post 3.0

The third line in this post is painfully true though lol