why scientifically do shirts smell?

lol

How many of your 4499 posts have been simple variations on the phrase "lol," RickStorm?

I have a team mate who said his wife adds a cap ful of pine sol to their wash when she washes gi's and rash guards.  Not sure if it takes the smell away but it does at least mask it with something much more pleasant.

Easy there, Mike. Rick was laughing at you, not with you.

Morgz -  I have a team mate who said his wife adds a cap ful of pine sol to their wash when she washes gi's and rash guards.  Not sure if it takes the smell away but it does at least mask it with something much more pleasant.

I already said that dumbass.....learn how to read

Mike Sanders - How many of your 4499 posts have been simple variations on the phrase "lol," RickStorm?

The other two were posts describing in detail the intercourse that he engaged in with your sister...

And I won't be the first or last to say... they were quite graphic.

Zedlepln - 

What about my post makes it seem as if I thought otherwise? LOL@your inability to discern meaning from text.

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - 
Mike Sanders - How many of your 4499 posts have been simple variations on the phrase "lol," RickStorm?

The other two were posts describing in detail the intercourse that he engaged in with your sister...

And I won't be the first or last to say... they were quite graphic.

Oh, I didn't see it. That's probably because I tend to stay away from faggot OG ballshaving threads where men posting with screennames that suggest another forum member has performed some sort of sex act on them giggle and engage in the online equivalent of high-fiving and slapping buttocks while detailing their fantasy sexual escapdes! I'll just take your word for it that it exists and that the content of your post wasn't merely a lame attempt at a basic "yo mama" joke variation.

Mike Sanders - 
Zedlepln - 

What about my post makes it seem as if I thought otherwise? LOL@your inability to discern meaning from text.

What in Sam Hill makes you think I didn't know that you knew what he divined about your intentions?

...speaking of which, wasn't that a lead-in to an episode of SOAP?

Zedlepln - 
Mike Sanders - 
Zedlepln - 

What in Sam Hill makes you think I didn't know that you knew what he divined about your intentions?

...speaking of which, wasn't that a lead-in to an episode of SOAP?

Do you mean what I said, or the hideous abortion which was created when you attempted to reply? ;)

canuck34 - When doing a load of laundry, add a cup of vinegar. Wash. Then rewash with laundry detergent.

Smell will be gone.
+1

Actually, i'll just add a cup of vinegar in with the detergent.  Once the machine starts to 'agitate' and the soap/water/vinegar is mixed up, i lift the lid and let it sit for 15 minutes.  This gives the vinegar the time to kill the fungus/bacteria.  Then just let the load finish and everything is clean and stink-free.

Mike Sanders - 
microbiologynerd -  because you touch yourself at night

Dumbest mod post ever.

allow me to redeem myself for your approval sir.

the baking soda trick mentioned works well. also wash more often and dont let your sweatty clothes hang out in a pile for days/weeks before washing them.

please please can we be friends now?

I'd recommend washing them ASAP after being used. Not saying it will eliminate it completely, but the longer it sits the more intense/permanent the smell.

For some reason only my favorite shirts are the ones that start stinking :(

microbiologynerd -  because you touch yourself at night

hahhahaha

"Why did the Dinosaurs go away?"

Because you touch yourself at night.

The Schizo - www.windetergent.com/ 

Damn, a little pricey. Have you used it?

lol @ people having no idea who the thread starter is and calling her a faggot

i think that killing bacteria alone doesn't get rid of odor. the organic chemicals, bacterial byproducts of metabolism bind to the big organic polymers on polyester, cotton(cellulose), etc. when enough of them build up.... i think your shirt will have permanent smell. bleach can oxidize some of the compounds to less smelly form. ultimately, i just throw mine away.

musky women are sexy too

FondledbyFisher - lol @ people having no idea who the thread starter is and calling her a faggot

i was wondering when someone was going to mention this

which episode of TUF was Rox19 on?