Why Should I Pay for UFC 180?

i'm on the fence.

help me decide.

Mark Hunt

potato623 - Mark Hunt
. Phone Post 3.0

If Hunt/Werdum is worth $60 to you, go for it.  If not, Bellator and WSOF are putting on great cards for free.  I havent bought a PPV since Penn/Diaz and don't plan on it anytime soon...so I'll be watching Bellator/WSOF.

Movie theatres are showing it as well as places like dave and busters. if you are on the fence then go somewhere that has it. Phone Post

miss Mark Hunt at your own risk.

Smith vs eye on the ppv would of added to it Phone Post

pegson123 - Smith vs eye on the ppv would of added to it Phone Post
That's the fight I am looking fwd to the most outside of the main event. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
pegson123 - Smith vs eye on the ppv would of added to it Phone Post
That's the fight I am looking fwd to the most outside of the main event. Phone Post 3.0

As far as WMMA, I'm more interested in seeing WSOF Aguilar fight.

You shouldn't :l Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
potato623 - Mark Hunt
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

thatonedude -
Solly97 - You shouldn't ... Don't support low quality cards. They had a LOT of time to add a somewhat quality matchup after lauzon and Sanchez dropped out and they didn't Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Do you guys really not understand if the buys get consistently low enough that the UFC will be forced to give us stacked cards again? Dana says he doesn't care if you don't buy it guys... So Stop. The other 4 fights will be snoozers. Hunt vs. Werdum will be 10 minutes max. Is that worth $60? Phone Post 3.0

Hurrakayne - Movie theatres are showing it as well as places like dave and busters. if you are on the fence then go somewhere that has it. Phone Post
Good point. Only $15 a the movie theater. Phone Post 3.0

Solly97 - You shouldn't ... Don't support low quality cards. They had a LOT of time to add a somewhat quality matchup after lauzon and Sanchez dropped out and they didn't Phone Post 3.0

lauzon was out of ufc 180 on 0ct 22 and diego was out a day later.23 days is a LOT of time to add a somewhat quality matchup in mexico?

I Wild Each It - 

If Hunt/Werdum is worth $60 to you, go for it.  If not, Bellator and WSOF are putting on great cards for free.  I havent bought a PPV since Penn/Diaz and don't plan on it anytime soon...so I'll be watching Bellator/WSOF.

$60 bucks is above the threshold where I will buy a card unless I have people coming over and it is a big show.  This weekend, my wife and daughter happen to be out of town so I might have considered it, but with the Bellator show on for free that made the choice not to buy pretty easy.

yeah, I can't find any way to justify paying for this PPV.