Why so much hate, wtf is wrong with some of u?

I keep reading all this Roger Huerta and Brock Lesnar hate on here, WTF is wrong with some of you? Let me break it down for you children:

1. Roger Huerta is a very good fighter, and more importantly, a highly entertaining one. He just needs a bit of polish. He was coming forward the entire fight against Florian, and showed a ton of heart in each and every one of his fights. Was he a bit over-confident, sure, but this loss should humble him and he'll come back better than ever.

2. Brock Lesnar may be the equivalent of an albino gorilla let loose on the UFC, and his antics after his fight with Heath prove that he needs to put the WWE crap behind him, but lets face it, the UFC HW division is a joke right now. If anything Brock has become an interesting monkey wrench for the division, and who knows, in a couple of years we may be seriously hoping to see Brock vs Fedor. He has a ton of potential, and sure he brings the WWE retards with him but they won't last. These tards rather watch a gay soap-opera than real fighting anyways and will be turned off when they find out nobody is getting ran over in the parking lot.

So quit hating on these two guys. One is a very good fighter and the other is an exceptional physical specimen and I for one am looking forward to seeing how these two develop over the years.

Sorry, I couldn't understand you with Huerta's dick in your mouth..

J/k

Haters hate, that's what they do. If Lesnar develops into a top heavy weight his band wagon will be huge and you will see "I knew he was going to be a force from day 1" threads

Huerta's is Mexicos PRIDE and no one can break that, not evem huerta himself for having a white mom!!!!!

How can anyone not think Lesnar will be a force?

I just wish the guy was 27-28 instead of 31.