Why some of your Amazon Prime packages may be arriving late

Let’s see if this IG link works.

1 Like

Man, I didn’t know you could go inside the van and pick up the package yourself. Will try it next time!

5 Likes

Not what I was expecting, but good for homeboy

1 Like

Fuck it. I’m applying to Amazon.

2 Likes

The real package will arrive in 9 months

6 Likes

lol
Fedex guy is on deck at the next corner

1 Like

So it’s because they were changing shifts?

3 Likes

She Was All About That VAN LIFE

5 Likes

“Hey! That was supposed to be my package!”

1 Like

That ain’t prime.

3 Likes

VIDEO: Update on Train Tracks FILLED With Amazon Packages Looted and Undelivered 'As Far As the Eye Can See"

1 Like

Muh PS5!

1 Like

That would be so fun opening hundreds of packages where you don’t know whats inside. Definitely a degenerate activity but it would be like Xmas * 1000.

I’d be curious how many sex toys are found

4 Likes
1 Like

without the caption this could easily be mistaken for somewhere in Africa… or France

4 Likes

Wow. So many pieces of shit. Cities are cesspools of the worst humanity has to offer.

4 Likes

look a liberal utopia. Maybe they should start cracking down on criminals versus catering to them.

Watched some “Insider” show earlier about drug smuggling. The smuggler said they stay away from countries with harsh sentences and don’t even try where theirs a death penalty.

3 Likes

It’s just a higher concentration due to the overall density of population. I can head out into the rural areas near me and find some real scum of the earth as well. As much as in the neighboring city? No. But that’s mostly due to the vastly different population numbers in the contrasting areas.

lets see some examples of rural people acting like that?

Rural gets a few tweakers that do shit not 500 people racing to get free TV’s. In fact I bet the majority of rural people would try to stop this from happening, essentially policing themselves.

1 Like