WHY SUCH ANGER AT SHERK

lol @ kidrepresentable. i'm looking forward to this fight. i think it'll be better than what most people say.

Both guys are great and both will be among the top contenders in the LW class, but this fight for the title seems so arbitrary. How did the UFC decide this should be the LW title fight? Names in a hat? Dart board? There is a handful of guys equally deserving of a shot. Why these two? What about Stevenson, or Hominick, or Hermes or Edwards etc...
Sherk and KenFlo are probably getting the criticism that the random matchup should be getting.

Sherk good

Florian poop

i have no sherk anger

How can you dislike the guy?

Everyone will get there chance (then again this is the UFC)... but hey, i admit Pulver does deserve it as well. I'm sure we are about to see a bunch of amazingly fast and technical LW wars in the near future!

There is not a single fighter that people don't trash on here so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. But anyway I hope Sherk brutalizes Kenny.

Sherk is great. Kenflo has a tude.

LOL @ 150 words being a long essay.

Honestly, i dont know what Tony is talking about besides the occasional
steroid remark. Sherk's a good fighter, and he seems like a nice guy, and i
can't think of many instances where people have displayed "anger"
towards him.

However, there seems to be (as noted) a lot more hate towards Kenny. He
was on the show and he's a skinny guy, and he had a highly televised
loss. Big deal.

It's going to be great.

-doug-

lol @ ss.

yeah, i know. at least sherk brings the heat. all that post brought was the frat. it's cool. i can't hatecha for being part of our add society.

I read the whole thing dahosse, and it was good. Keep up the good work.

-doug-

Sherk is going to get the first submission ever using only the thickness of
his neck and pressing it against Florian's ribs, preventing KenFlo from
taking in air and causing him to tap out.... It will be known forever by all
as.....

The Front-Naked-Neck-Choke!!!

maybe cus hes shorter than most of the guys here?

so they think he isnt a badass?

im just wonderin not me!!!!

i would run from the muscle shark!

sherk will win, the of thread..

"I just think it's BS that he's being given a title for making weight. "

Were you screaming foul when BJ Penn was given a title shot just for making weight? Listen Sherk is a talented dude and if he wasn't , he wouldn't have been given this shot. He deserves it just as much as the next guy.

Sherk has always seemed like a good guy to me.

99% of the trash talk about fighters is unwaranted in my opinion. People just don't know any other way to express themselves, so they say....so and so sucks or so in so has no heart or whatever.