Why the Hate for Hillary and not Rice/Powell?

Mouth breathers going nuts over Bengazi and emails, but getting 5k U.S. servicemen and 200k Iraqis killed is all good.
Guess it's easier to sympathize with 4 names and deleted emails. Phone Post 3.0

I too like comparing things that are not alike to further my political agenda

Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry said people eat salsa just because they like saying "salsa"?

It's the same here. Try it for yourself.

BENGHAZI!!!!!!

Since when are Rice/Powell running for Pres.? Are they even relevant anymore?

Hi Hillary! Phone Post

No because only Blacklives matter.

I guess Hillary has been in public life much longer and therefore (to her detractors) has a much longer track record of being loathsome.

Sandy Pantz - I too like comparing things that are not alike to further my political agenda
BUUUUUUUUUUUURN! Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Mouth breathers going nuts over Bengazi and emails, but getting 5k U.S. servicemen and 200k Iraqis killed is all good.
Guess it's easier to sympathize with 4 names and deleted emails. Phone Post 3.0
Hillary voted for the Iraq war. Phone Post 3.0

marines1 - The mental illness called liberalism is alive and well with the op Phone Post 3.0

lol at this kind of moronic viewpoint

I think the right hates Hillary so much because they fear her.

That being said, as an independant, i do not intend to vote for her either

godofmma - Simple, she is not a member of their clan. If Powell or rice were on the left, they would have been hated since day one. It has nothing to do with anything but just flat out hatred and stupidity from the right. Same shit for decades and the younger ones still can't think for themselves. No mater what, they will stick for their own and hate the other side.

Why even bother with reason, just play their game better and insult them worse. It confounds their tiny little brains. Phone Post 3.0
Tard level over 9,000!

"Why even bother with reason, just play their game better and insult them worse. It confounds their tiny little brains."

The amusing irony.

Stop trying to think. Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge - I think the right hates Hillary so much because they fear her.

After all the threads and discussions on this site giving specific reasons why so many republicans, independents AND LIBERTARIANS hate her guts, you guys still don't know why she's hated?

It's not because she's "feared", it's because she's a lying piece of shit that will do anything, legal and illegal, moral and immoral, to become The POTUS.

Whoever doesn't hate her is simply sick Phone Post 3.0

Liberals in caps not libertarians Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - 
Chimonos Revenge - I think the right hates Hillary so much because they fear her.

After all the threads and discussions on this site giving specific reasons why so many republicans, independents AND LIBERTARIANS hate her guts, you guys still don't know why she's hated?

It's not because she's "feared", it's because she's a lying piece of shit that will do anything, legal and illegal, moral and immoral, to become The POTUS.

Whoever doesn't hate her is simply sick Phone Post 3.0

People hate what they fear.

Dick Chaney was much worse than Hillary, but that's beside the point.

If Hillary should be in Jail, Chaney should be on death row.

Like I said, I do not intend to vote for her anyway.

I don't fear Hillary at all, but I think she's a filthy piece of garbage. Phone Post 3.0

Nice false equivalence there, OP.

here is a list of her Contributors

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000019

Not to mention Hillary criticized others (republicans) for using private emails saying it was wrong during her 2008 campaign trail. The moment she became sec state, was the moment she set up her own private server.

This woman is truly disgusting. Phone Post 3.0

If either of them were running for office you would hear about it. Dumb comparison Phone Post 3.0