Why the hate for Urijah Faber?

Liquid8 - Having confidence is one thing, but Faber REALLY seems to love himself.

Every fighter has confidence they will win everytime. some need to voice that confidence in order to believe it, some dont. Take a Psychology course and itll be apparent. I can see why you would see that though. Phone Post

Chris Power - His a bit goofy to some people, like he's trying way too hard to be liked. Always has the big smile on, says 'Hi mom!' when the camera's on him, etc.

I DO like him personally and also think he's a fantastic fighter, but I've had to defend him a few times from this from some friends/family because they really don't enjoy his surfer/excessively friendly demeanor. I can't say I really get it, but that's one of the major reasons people don't like him (as ridiculous as that sort of sounds).

Yea Ive had to do the same, many prople have to assume its fake to be that happy. Sad we cant see that more in todays society. Phone Post

No hate for Faber, dude always comes to fight, hell, he fought with broken hands, and then he gutted it out against Aldo, when he could bearly stand

BeiberFan - 
Hired Gun - As soon as he said "hide you wife and kids" that was it. You do not make fun of or bring someone's wife and especially someones kids into this unless their wives put themselves into it like Jenna has done.

Some things are off limits.
LOL ill assume your trolling with this one. Phone Post

what me troll, lol

HtownLegend -  No hate for Faber, dude always comes to fight, hell, he fought with broken hands, and then he gutted it out against Aldo, when he could bearly stand

Too much evidence for someone to hate the guy. Phone Post

He's very good to fans, no doubt.