Why the JBJ and Ronda hate?

What did they ever do to illicit so much hate? So far as to call them the 'c' word. I don't get it. Enlighten me. Phone Post

Because it's the cool thing to do.

C'mon man get on board!!!

rrg1 - Because it's the cool thing to do.

No really. There HAS TO BE something Phone Post

JBJ - his religious preaching

Ronda - female version of chael sonnen

Kimbos Bread - 
rrg1 - Because it's the cool thing to do.

No really. There HAS TO BE something Phone Post

JBJ = an outspoken man of faith, whom a lot feel hasn't really paid his dues.

Ronda = a chick who is taking the MMA world by storm...another person who hasn't paid their dues.

Some people act as if these fighters OWE them something...

Its obvious Ronda is latina and Bones is black. Phone Post

JBJ = A guy who seemed like a real nice guy who was religious and did nothing wrong then he was exposed

Ronda = Just a big mouth but nothing that comes out of her mouth is funny (Reason i like Chael while he is a loudmouth i find his comments rather funny)

Both are great fighters no doubt but things like those bug me a little

the things you hear when they open their mouths Phone Post

Put it like this.....certain fighters can be greasy, cheat, lie and get busted....yet a 25 year old kid gets shit on daily because of Internet randomness.

There's literally nothing certain fighters can do to make certain fans hate them, yet Jones, Anderson and to a degree Rousey get massive hate.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

since when does Anderson get massive hate?

Pancake Syrup - JBJ = A guy who seemed like a real nice guy who was religious and did nothing wrong then he was exposed

Ronda = Just a big mouth but nothing that comes out of her mouth is funny (Reason i like Chael while he is a loudmouth i find his comments rather funny)

Both are great fighters no doubt but things like those bug me a little

How exactly did Jones get exposed again? For making a stupid decision that a lot of people do lol? Get outta here with that garbage.

Ronda's time will come I think. Until then...that's the way it's gonna be.

WhereInTheWorldIsRicardoArona - Ronda is a woman

Jones is a black

Both represent OGs greatest fears Phone Post

And how on earth does that affect the UG? Phone Post

Jon is hated because he's beaten many fanboys favorite fighters

Kimbos Bread - What did they ever do to illicit so much hate? So far as to call them the 'c' word. I don't get it. Enlighten me. Phone Post

It's not hate,JBJ love to see that guy fight but cant stand to hear the guy talk.
He comes over as putting an act on, his kind of arrogance just rubs me the wrong way.
But still one heck of an exiting fighter.

Honda is also very great to see her fight, but she needs to stop copying shit from the chael handbook of staying relavent caus she doesnt need it she allready is the champ. Phone Post