Why the Lack of coverage on Lawler/Cerrone ?

That standoff for photos was awkward, Lawler seems as tho he doesn't wanna play press ball. Money issue or something? You think they'd be pushing this way harder.

It's a gigantic mismatch. Lawler will break his glass ribs 

Hard to get attention when you are on a card with 3 title fights.

Politically Incorrect - 
StrikingMMA - Hard to get attention when you are on a card with 3 title fights.

I'm aware of how Lawler's last fight went, but you gotta wonder why he isn't gunning for a rematch, I'm not so convinced that he couldn't beat Woodley, I mean the fight could have easily been the same result with his hand raised instead. 

But Lawler has just been radio silent and under the radar for some reason. 

This is true. If he wins this fight he could probably get a rematch if he wanted one. Let's see what he says if he beats Cowboy. He will get some mic time.

The Cyborg circus don't count for shit.

That's not a fucking title lol

Politically Incorrect -

I'm aware of how Lawler's last fight went, but you gotta wonder why he isn't gunning for a rematch, I'm not so convinced that he couldn't beat Woodley, I mean the fight could have easily been the same result with his hand raised instead. 

Lawler has been a private and quiet guy his entire life, why would expect anything different now?

Who cares?

Love watching him fight, he can have all the privacy he wants outside of that. Fine with me.

Steven McTowelie -
Politically Incorrect -

Lawler has been a private and quiet guy his entire life, why would expect anything different now?

Who cares?

Love watching him fight, he can have all the privacy he wants outside of that. Fine with me.

I get that but we've seen him talk and do press. Something is up for sure. I'd say he's not happy with fight or money.

It's called cutting weight and Robbie is ruthless, he knows Cowboy likes to buddy up for the headkick KO

I think Lawler hurts him

Peasant - Hes missing hughes in his corner, must be jard to deal with

Yeah, there's nothing jarder than missing your huge.

Sadly largely because there is no smack talk, fake/real beef, WWE drama going on, just two great fighters who want to fight and put on an epic. Sigh. 

Fuck the UFC 

Peasant - Hes missing hughes in his corner, must be jard to deal with

Hughes hasn't been in his corner for years...

I noticed that too. Didn't even want to mention it because I don't want to jinx the fight, lol.

Lawler/Cerrone could anchor a PPV by itself. It does seem to have nil promotion.

doesn't need promotion

StankieEdgar - doesn't need promotion

You're right, it doesn't need promotion but it deserves it. It's got Fight Of The Year written all over it.

And again, Robbie doesn't seem to be ready to play that game, probably because he's not getting paid enough or he was looking for someone else

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/27/16053254/robbie-lawler-its-been-hard-without-matt-hughes-by-my-side-leading-into-ufc-214

BenStillerisAWESOME -

And again, Robbie doesn't seem to be ready to play that game, probably because he's not getting paid enough or he was looking for someone else

He looks pissed